Form Change

By jb2909, in Hollow Bastion

Hello,

I see the form chabge of Sora and I have a question. Does this card is in our deck or outside? For example we have a deck as yu gi oh for synchro or fusion, we have a deck with form change, and when we discard goofy and a card we go search the form change, or is this card is simplys in the deck?

More than likely the card will have to be in your deck 'n count towards your 41-60 card limit. Cause otherwise, how would you have the card in hand in order to play the card? By just discardin Goofy 'n another card? It would make the card too broken.

This, of course, is purely hypothetical. We gotta wait for the set to come out before assumptions such as mine are taken to heart. But I hope it counts as part of your 41-60 card limit. It would certainly make the game more interestin.

Heeeeeeeere King, King, King, King... find me my Valor form!

They posted the official rules for form card's in the "New Card a day", Right next to valor form.

Choitz said:

More than likely the card will have to be in your deck 'n count towards your 41-60 card limit. Cause otherwise, how would you have the card in hand in order to play the card? By just discardin Goofy 'n another card? It would make the card too broken.

This, of course, is purely hypothetical. We gotta wait for the set to come out before assumptions such as mine are taken to heart. But I hope it counts as part of your 41-60 card limit. It would certainly make the game more interestin.

Heeeeeeeere King, King, King, King... find me my Valor form!

Fusion Deck from YGO. LOL