So...Satellite Nexus is a little bit broken, it would seem?

By Twosteps, in XCOM: The Board Game

For every satellite you place on it, you can move 1 UFO to any other space on the board.

That doesn't seem like a big deal, but once you have 1 continent fallen off into orange...you could just funnel all your excess UFOs to that continent each turn, stopping them from destroying any interceptors, or raising panic in other continents.

A fully panicked country cannot become more panicked after all.

(And from a Commander's perspective...that panick country has withdrawn funding--you won't ever get it back, so f- them! )

Read the Satellite Nexus card again.

You cannot put UFOs in a panicked continent.

Yeah, sorry. Was at work and reading card spoilers from a forum. Once I got home I double checked the card and saw they specifically limited it. Good thing, too.

BUT if it's not yet panicked (say, one spot away), and already has a bunch of UFO's there, you can send the rest there. Sorry, Europe! Take one for the team!

Yeah, just remember that when a country hits the Orange spot, all UFOs in that country will fly up to orbit during the panic check, and after that you'll be asked how many are in orbit.

But hey, if it's a choice between that, or losing the game...

Yeah, just remember that when a country hits the Orange spot, all UFOs in that country will fly up to orbit during the panic check, and after that you'll be asked how many are in orbit.

I cannot find this in the rules anywhere. Can you please tell me where?

I cannot find this in the rules anywhere. Can you please tell me where?

Under "Panic".