big question and favor.

By pistolpetepeterson, in Anima Game Masters

Hey y'all. I ran a game of anima a couple years ago. Used the main book I got when the game first came out.unfortunately after a 20 round mass combat that took the better part of 5 hours the game fell through. Since I've made 2or3 . Homrule that streamlined combat a little while keeping the book feel. i I've been waiting and waiting like everyone else for core exxet and since it seems like it won't be coming in English I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the Spanish book in PDF they would be willing to share? Or at the very least the combat section and magic section. And if psionic section has changed from main book that as well. I'm the kind of fanatic of this game and system I'd be willing to do the translation from start to finish and share.

so if anyone can help meI'll help the community.

The redone spell list is floating around the Web somewhere a sec for the pdf. Should turn something up.

Actually there is a thread in the general area that has the full translated spell list and I think one about that has a link for the pdf about the changes between core and core exxat also I know for fact that you can find the pdf for changes on the chiper studios forum.