Spare F&D beta books

By Maelora, in General Discussion

Hi, not sure if anyone recalls my little competition back in October that turned out to be a bit NSFW, so sorry there :(

Anyway, I sent out two books then (one made it to Brooklyn, the other didn't make it to Spain :( )

But I have two new ones, so if any of the people below who mailed me back then are still around and want one, I have two I will send out, first come first served.

The people who mailed me were:

Kyla

Shakesperean_Soldier

MrBaldwin

Stumblefish

Kokabel

MILLANDSON

CaptainRaspberry

lupex

MrDodger

Space Monkey

LETE

luigix

Sorry about the delay!

I will likely get some Beginner sets to give away when that hits too.

Marcy

xxx

Would like to put my name in the hat for one of those beginner boxes. If they are spare and don't cost you an arm and a leg to ship to UK of course.

I'm in the UK, Vixen! I'll see what I can do!

I'd love to put my name in the hat for one of those beginners boxes as well. I'm in London :)

I would, but im all the way in America... :(

i wouldn't mind a beginner box. Likely will never buy it

I would be willing to pay for international shipping to the US

I'd definitely still like one, if I'm not too late! :)

Am in UK by the way.

Edited by MrDodger

I have no need for the F&D beta, but if you happen to come across a EotE Beta. . . .

See, the completist in me screams out in agony realizing that I don't have 33.3rd of the beta books. :)

Of course you realize that the shipping of the Beginner Box will almost be more expensive than going out and buying the silly thing. . . .

Edited by Desslok

I have no need for the F&D beta, but if you happen to come across a EotE Beta. . . .

See, the completist in me screams out in agony realizing that I don't have 33.3rd of the beta books. :)

Of course you realize that the shipping of the Beginner Box will almost be more expensive than going out and buying the silly thing. . . .

I just bought an EOTE Beta book on eBay...

Thanks to everyone who asked about this. The last two have now gone.

I will have spare Beta boxes too (the players won't need copies of these!) so I will bump this thread when that comes out in the UK.

Do you just buy extra copies in order to have a little contest?

Nope, I know a lot of retailers that give me extra copies for demoing games.

Those my players don't want I give away. It's a karma thing.

Nope, I know a lot of retailers that give me extra copies for demoing games.

Those my players don't want I give away. It's a karma thing.

Good form!

Appreciate you doing this, even though I missed out (again!) :sad face:

Saying that, I'd definitely like to throw my hat in the ring for a spare F&D beginner. As well as the adventure, it's a set of dice I can donate to the players (so they don't keep stealing mine!).

Anyway, fingers crossed :)

Well I would really appreciate one of those F&D beginner boxes if you have an spare one once you finish demoing. However I live in Spain and donĀ“t know if the shipping cost would be affordable.

Thanks anyway for offering them.

Of course I would pay for the shipping costs if you send it my way.