Dero Faction Update

By littlewars, in Tannhauser

I have been working on a new faction. Novgorod will feature the Matriarchy, and Doc Savage created the Hermetics, my faction is the Dero. They are ancient Vril powered constructs created by the Atlanteans, after they retreated to the hollow earth. They pilot the saucers that patrol the outer earth...

Here's the latest work in progress:

derosneakdl1.jpg

I'm posting this because FFG has a holiday sale, and you can pick up AT-43 Therians at $10.

Don't excpect a finished faction tomorrow, but I'm working on it and it should be done in a few scant months, so I figured this is a good "heads up"

Nice use of pre-existing mini's for furthering the cause...

NICE WORK, I look forward to seeing more.

Sabot

Thanks Sabot,

A few kind words goes a long way. I always make an effort to do the same if I can.

Hopefully I'll get this done in a timely fashion...

Feel free to bump this thread if you get impatient ; )

Yes, indeed great work. Littlewars , Doc , and Mal have earn their badges of honor in the Tannhauser world and their names in the tannhauser bible with all that they have contributed to this game. If not for them, this game would be sour.

I'm a godless atheist, I'll accept being in Tannhauser User's Manual ; )

littlewars said:

I'm a godless atheist, I'll accept being in Tannhauser User's Manual ; )

I believe in multimple gods gran_risa.gif sorpresa.gif angel.gif

replied to your email, back to work on my Xmas map.....

Great work, littlewars. I just bought the AT-43 base set at a yard sale for $35 just for this purpose. Finish up the faction!

Yeah, I can say that. I still don't have the Hermetics completely finished...

docsavagepu8.png?t=1227727972

Just checking to see if you plan to utilize the remainder of the Unit Box: Storm Golems that come with the set ...
ATT10.jpg
Thinking possibly as five member group with another Hero on the side?

The way I'm designing the faction it will be composed of 2 Heroes (Pilot and Scout) and 1 Trooper (Drones), with the option to play 1 Hero and 3 Troopers.

One of my goals was to cut down on the amount of cards and tokens that players need to print and mount to use the faction.

The pictures on the cards depict Storm, Assault, and Grim Golems, but you only need to choose 3 minis from a single pack that differ enough to easily keep track of who's who.

Nice work, as always ! I just can't wait to see the game mechanics gui%C3%B1o.gif