Next Relic expansion

By Gustav2, in Relic

Do you think it is a possibility? Nemesis was snnounced by this time year ago. I hope FFG will give similliar treatment to Relic as they gave to Talisman.

Edited by Gustav

I wish there are more Nemeses, an Ork and a Dark Eldar, maybe, and more scenarios. It would be nice to have some sort of expansion for the game map, featuring the Necrons.

Talisman had a lot of expansions, and it was less complex in many ways, so I hope Relic would have some, too.

The real trouble I have with FFGs expansions (especially Talisman) is that I can't fit it onto my table anymore. It's too many boards.

They have a new approach with Eldritch Horror - the first expansion (Mountains of Madness) has a board, that is only used in a specific scenario (if you play against the Elder Things). I hope they follow that part and don't convert EH into an umplayable monster like Arkham Horror. For Relic, I'd wish for a similar approach. Or simply more cards & characters & nemeses. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing their expansion plans. Really hope they announce something soon.

Woohooo announced! Halls of Terra! Im so excited!

No Ork nemesis though...POOP!