[FRENCH PLAYER QUESTION] Tomb Of Ice Quest 5 MAnticore's Maze Area 6

By grouik2, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hello,

I am in the process of helping translate the rules and I have a question about the Quest 5 MAnticore's Maze Area 6 description. Why does it speak about the Blue Key ? Could you not enter via the Gold Key ? Is there something I missed in this quest ?

Kind regards,

Grouik.

:@)

IMO it is clearly a mistake and could be blue or yellow runekey, as appropriate.

I guess that they assume that heroes will use the red key to come back through the start area, grab the blue key and possibly pretty much ignore areas 4 and 5...

Corbon said:

IMO it is clearly a mistake and could be blue or yellow runekey, as appropriate.

I guess that they assume that heroes will use the red key to come back through the start area, grab the blue key and possibly pretty much ignore areas 4 and 5...

Thanks I will correct it in the french version! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Hey Grouik,

Si t'as un problème ou une question de traduc pour les règles, n'hésite pas à me demander mon aide/avis quand tu le souhaites, je serais toujours content d'aider un fan des jeux FFG. Je me débrouille en anglais (mais toi à fond aussi, ça se voit) donc si besoin, tu sais où appeler !