Organization XIII

By jb2909, in Hollow Bastion

Hello,

I saw Axel card and i have a question, if I play it as a friend, can I use fire magic cards without paid the magic value? Or when a play roxas as a friend can I search an equipment to attach it to him?

So my question is when I play a organization XIII member as a friend, can I use his abilty?

Thanks.

While I'm not 100% certain, I am gonna state that I do believe Axel is able to play fire cards on a whim in your friend area. But by how I read it (along with what Jaffer stated in the 'Card of the Day' thread), I don't believe the other cards get their abilities added to them (ie: Roxas don't get the keyblades auto equipped when play'd as a friend, etc..)

Again, I am not 100% positive, but this is my hypothetical educated assumption. Don't quote me yet. I'd rather Jaffer be the one who clarifies the info. On that note, I'd say goto the 'Card of the Day' thread for more information on the matter. I know it's in there somewhere.

Jaffer did state that Axel's ability does work as a friend but other XIII members don't ...such as Xaldin.

I'm guessing that when they are played as friends, only the effect, attack, and magic value, not HP, are carried over?

Their HP is pretty much the same thing as a dark card's POW. It's just the Org. XIII members are a whole different breed of cards, persay.

I do wonder, though.. would Org. XIII members be able to be play'd on a world card? I know it says they're player cards, but with the way the wordin is goin, maybe they'll be somethin kinda like Dark/Villians? That would be interestin.. as if a rule states when they're play'd on a world, they're classified as Dark/Org. XIII cards, or somethin. I dunno. Maybe they might even allow player cards to become friend cards in this game, kinda like when Riku 'n Sora battled together at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2. That would be sweet!

If I have a dark deck or an organization XIII deck, can I play event cards?

Dunno yet. We haven't the rulebooks, let alone the cards, to find out with. Give it a couple weeks 'n all will be made clear to us. 'N if not then, we'll poke Jaffer 'n have him explain a few things more for us, certainly.