Arkham Horror & Expansions Cheat Sheet

By Azylak, in Fan Creations

Hey everyone,

I'm not new to this forum, but today I finally registered to share something I made.

I tried to make a complete Cheat Sheet with all the important information and rules.

The reason is my friends and I find it very difficult to remember all the rules while playing the game.

The cheatsheet is located here:

Arkham Horror Cheatsheet

I would like to ask if you guys miss something?

Changelog

v.1.0.1
+ Elusive monsters (Borealian)
+ Combat summary (Borealian)
# Lost in time of space summary shortened
# Deputy of Arkham explanation shortened

--

v.1.0.0

+ Initial release

+ represents a new feature

- represents a removed feature
* represents an important change
# represents an (less/un)important change

Thanks!

Edited by Azylak

Hi Azylak!

That cheat sheet is awesome! What a way to enter the forums! The only thing I could possibly think of adding is something about combat and evasion (including facing elusive monsters) under movement. But I also really like how you have kept everything to two pages, meaning one double-sided card.

I'll definitely have to start using this. Thanks!

Hi Azylak!

That cheat sheet is awesome! What a way to enter the forums! The only thing I could possibly think of adding is something about combat and evasion (including facing elusive monsters) under movement. But I also really like how you have kept everything to two pages, meaning one double-sided card.

I'll definitely have to start using this. Thanks!

Hi Borealian,

Thank you for your kind words! I managed to add your tips to the cheatsheet.

Like you said, it's one double-sided card and I like to keep it that way for easy use!

Elusive is added as an exception in the Monster Movement section, and Combat has it's own small chapter on page 2. I removed some redundant text to make way for these adjustments.

Very nice, thanks for taking the time to make this. :D

I noticed the Dropbox link was dead, I updated it and should work now :)

Feel free to leave feedback!