Origins 09

By khayman8, in Wings of War (WWII)

What are the odds anyone here is going to Origins? I am going to be going up for Saturday only since I accidently agreed to work extra hours on Sunday. llorando.gif Maybe we can meet up and do some dogfighting in the open gaming area later on in the day?

I might bring some other games as well. Battlestar Galactica, Combat Commander Europe or Pacific, or Commands and Colors Ancients. Not all though thats just entirely too much to lug around!

Khayman7 said:

What are the odds anyone here is going to Origins? I am going to be going up for Saturday only since I accidently agreed to work extra hours on Sunday. llorando.gif Maybe we can meet up and do some dogfighting in the open gaming area later on in the day?

I might bring some other games as well. Battlestar Galactica, Combat Commander Europe or Pacific, or Commands and Colors Ancients. Not all though thats just entirely too much to lug around!

Ah hell, I'm off Sunday! enfadado.gif

C2K and TA are supposed to be going Saturday though. Myself...working. serio.gif

I'd love to check out Combat Commander and CCA! As well as Battlestar. Although there may be an IPMS (International Plastic Modelers Society) convention in town this weekend too. I'm looking for some deals and hard to find kits in 1/144 scale for WoW. BGG is down right now, but there was fella on there who mentioned the last week of June (I think) as one for this IPMS convention. So I may have a conflict with Origins and that.

I guess Uwe is saying that the next CoH: SoS won't be getting released until mid July, so I may just wind up skipping Origins altogether this year. llorando.gif

Wish I'd have seen this sooner. I was ther Sat an SUn and bought my self a copy of Wings of War on Saturday. Played it with my 10 year old son for the first time last night and we loved it. Alr3eady looking at getting minis, the 2nd WWII expansion and play mats at GenCon.