Element of Suprise 0,
Son of skywalker3,
Deflectionx2
Marksmanx2,2
Knowledge and defense 2,
one in a million 2,
Take Cover,
15(15)

Will Change when Chewie command cards come out I bet. The command cards are still up in the air.

I run pretty much the same squad. I don't know if I like Jyn or Saboteurs better though. I think you need to run Luke and Diala since most of the good cards to run are force users.

I am going for a them build Jedi and Smugglers so Saboteurs wont fit. They arent defensive out side of stun. Yes they have area damage which the squad needs and a better fit. Yeah she is better in my version of smugglers and spies which is han, chewie, a set a saboteurs and her gideon. I am going for theme first meta second in this game since it looks like the balance of the game will let me do that. For only having 32 figures this is a really balanced game since thats about the number of playable figures wotc would of gave us.

After getting in a few more games I think the rebels are just as good as vader in the right hands. What I like about this build is that I can keep luke up front vs Choke or troopers since he should be able to handle them pretty well with Block+2 and a white die. With recover he can take on the chokes. Without having the numbers vs choke as least there is somewhat of an answer.

Edited by Jonnyb815