I was kicked out, and my UFS burnt

By MarcoPulleaux, in UFS Trading

Thread says it all. I had somewhere between 5,000 and 10,000 dollars worth of UFS cards. I'm now homeless, and have about 65 dollars to last me...until...something?

Anyways, while I'm still squabbling to find a new house, and try to exist lol, does anybody have cards they don't care about? You know, like all those playsets of Ankipo you keep because...it's Ankipo? Or maybe a spare *Sogetsu*

I realize this is the trade forum, but I wasn't sure where this belonged. If you're willing to donate to the cause, please PM me.

Thanks a lot.

I have lot of cards i don't use. for real.

I'm guessing you live in So-Cal, if you want, I have a bunch of cards (not as much as you do, but hell, if you're looking for some commons) I'll gladly give you.

I live near the Diamond Bar area, so if you want, you can somehow get here :/ since you have no address.

I live in San Antonio, Texas. Hopefully sometime this week I'll have found a "permanent" resident of which you could mail to. Like I said, anything is ok, honestly, but with the cycle and all, obviously things with shurikens are preferred.

And thanks a bunch guys. Needless to say, the last thing I expected in my long-lasting UFS career was to have every single card I owned be burned in a smouldering bonfire. So yeah, I guess this thread is as good a start as any...

I could send you some b3 characters no problem. Considering how often they appear in packs, I have no shortage lol

Actually...considering how much time I spend looking at ufs cards, I could probably build you something of a deck to get back in the game with. If you can come up with a couple basic ideas, pm me on the old forums, under Token. Assuming they're still up by then......man, they need to get a pm system on this forum.