Destiny Island x2
Monstro x2

Dark Cards (Total - 7)
Oogie Boogie
Parasite Cage x3
Captain Hook x2
Dragon Malificent

Attack cards (Total - 5)
I keep tossing the idea around about taking out oblivion... I have a lot of power in this deck and its a dead draw most of the time agaisnt WR and agaisnt aggro I find it to be situationally good ... Its still in here though and I think thats the good call:P Im just trying to hard to cut my deck down in size :P

Soul Eater x3
Oblivion
Ultima

Friends - Level 0 (Total - 6)
Tidus x2
Owl x2
Mayor
King

Friends - Level 1 (Total - 7)
Moogle - I can't decided how needed this card is ... Another one that I'm thinking about cutting
Phil x2
Cid
Pinnochio x3

Friends - Level 2 (Total - 5)
Jack x2
Triton - I want another triton sooo baaad :(
Cheshire cat

Friends - Level 3 (Total - 6)
Simba x3
Herc
Beast
Jack

Friends - Level 4 (Total - 2)
Sephiroth x2

Pretty much the worst deck I've ever seen,

First of all, have you ever even heard of abu... god, and secondly light decks are definatly not the way to go, dark is clearly the best type of deck hands down, ansem lvl 10 = broken, 9 Support all the time, c'mon you can't beat that :P

but seriously, quality deck, not much I'd change, the extra triton would help you but you know that :P , cutting gepetto might be a good plan since you're not running a third D.Isles, besides that I say keep oblivion.

Good deck :) , we have some really good games with our decks, about 50/50, keep it up :)

Ansem is SUCH a win :D
Anyways I needed to post so I can edit gephetto out ... I definetly dont think he fits in this deck but its a good idea and I think it does work in general ...

There are only two cards that I see as potential problems to the deck:

Cheshire Cat - Its a cool card, and very deadly against a World Racer...but that's just it. If you are going against an Aggro deck (and most of the time you will be), it just becomes a dead draw when you will be wanting that extra bit of power you will be stuck with a grinning cat. (I had that happen to me XD) If this game had a sideboard it would be an excellent addition to that, but sadly it doesn't.

Moogle - By looking through you friends I see that you shouldn't have too much problems pulling them out and all moogle would do it help your opponent, don't want to give them any oppritunities.

The Dark Setup - I think the dark cards you have are pretty good to be honest...I would just suggest a few cards such as Behemoth and Invisible which can hurt a WR and be played Very early with a jack out.

Other than those very minor things I think this is an excellent build and could go pretty far, I hope my advice helped. ^__^