Into My parlour question

By wujenta, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hi all, we are going to start a new RtL campaign and i get to be the OL this time... last night we picked the Heroes and finally the players go with this ones:

Landrec the wise with wild talent

Vyrah the falconeer with master archer

Trenloe the strong with tiger tatto

Spiritspeaker Mok with Wind pact

I was planning to go with the Spider Queen, and I was wondering if the cards put under Into My Parlour are "inmune" to the Wind Pact as they are "not really" in my hand and desnt count for the maximum number of cards in hand...

Thanks

They are definitely immune to wind pact. The 2 cards are not in your hand, they may just be played as if they were. Wind pact only targets cards in your hand. Into my parlour is a great card - my favorite of any avatars' starting upgrades. Starting every dungeon with a dark charm( or worse, once you get some trap treachery) - yes please!

The only problem is that the Spider Queen is a terrible avatar in the final battle. You have to win via eternal night or a talimar raze. Even if you force the final battle to be in the silver campaign level with ascention, I'm not convinced that you can win. Now since the spider queen is amazing on the overland map, she still is a good avatar to chose.

Thanks for the reply...i was thinking the same, but wanted someone else to back me up...as being the OL could have affected my judgement... demonio.gif

I know the Spider Queen is not a good avatar for the final battle, and will try to win by completing the Eternal Night plot as you suggested, but as last resort, i think that in his dungeon, if i can manage to keep one of the heroes(the weakest one) to reach the marker to open the final door killing him one time after another I can get enough conquest point for her to survive and make the fight a little harder for the heroes... as his first attack will affect all 4 heroes and she will gain a lot of hit points... I´m asuming Drain life can give her more hit points, not only heal her to her maximum...

thanks for the answer

wujenta said:

Thanks for the reply...i was thinking the same, but wanted someone else to back me up...as being the OL could have affected my judgement... demonio.gif

I know the Spider Queen is not a good avatar for the final battle, and will try to win by completing the Eternal Night plot as you suggested, but as last resort, i think that in his dungeon, if i can manage to keep one of the heroes(the weakest one) to reach the marker to open the final door killing him one time after another I can get enough conquest point for her to survive and make the fight a little harder for the heroes... as his first attack will affect all 4 heroes and she will gain a lot of hit points... I´m asuming Drain life can give her more hit points, not only heal her to her maximum...

thanks for the answer

As far as I know, you can never heal past your maximum wounds.