Anti Pursuit Lasers

Intimidation

Captain Yorr

Heavy Laser Canon

Engine Upgrade

Rebel Captive

Tactitian

Fire Control System

In casual games these two have won three times. Yorr only died once in these three games, and only just barely before the game ended.

They have a surprising amount of synergy.

I'm still on the fence about Anti Pursuit Lasers and Intimidation. What would you replace those upgrades with? What opponent would this list have a hard time dealing with?

The strategy is just fly Yorr behind Oicunn. He rams, Yorr blasts.

Also if you move Oicunn first, then use Fleet Officer, the stress goes straight to Yorr, who can then reveal a green maneuver and have a free action to boost or Target lock. Two people get focused for one action and no stress!

Edited by RogueLieutenant

Try Daredevil and Engine Upgrade on Oicunn. You'd need to drop Intimidation, Anti-Pursuit Lasers and possibly the Tactician from Yorr.

I was thinking that you could try Predator and Tactical Jammer on Oicunn. It allows you to block attacks giving Yorr one more defense dice and when Oicunn attacks he can reroll one attack die or two if pilot skill is "2" or under. the only thing that bothers me is that your pilot skill is low so if you face someone like Whisper or Han you might have trouble but other than that, just do what you think is best. Hope this helps.

Edited by Dragontalon486

I thought about tactical Jammer, but I decided against it so that both ships would be viable targets. If Oicunn is the only guy worth shooting at, then he's going to go down a lot faster.

Possible weaknesses are other squads getting behind you. And squads concentrating against Oicunn.

But I think it has some good ideas like the fleet officer/Yor combo.

Not sure about Intimidation its only 1 ship and that means if Yor cant shoot at it then its wasted. And Im still not sure about anti pursuit/mara jade because your opponent will likely be keeping his distance as much as possible.

Possible weaknesses are other squads getting behind you. And squads concentrating against Oicunn.

But I think it has some good ideas like the fleet officer/Yor combo.

Not sure about Intimidation its only 1 ship and that means if Yor cant shoot at it then its wasted. And Im still not sure about anti pursuit/mara jade because your opponent will likely be keeping his distance as much as possible.

Yeah, though Oicunn is going in as close as he can all the time, so Mara Jade will trigger a few times. By the end of my game today my opponent had 5 stress. He gave up shedding stress after he got Mara Jaded, Rebel Captive'd, and Tacitianed all in one round.

APL are for sure something I could shed, though the've come into play once or twice in each game with this list. Intimidation is the most replaceable upgrade I think, though Yorr is usually following behind, able to shoot at anyone Oicunn is ramming, I could perhaps replace intimidation with a seismic charge to deter followers. I'd just have to make sure Yorr is out of the way before dropping it....

Took this list, unaltered, to a local tournament. Won two out of three games.

The game I lost only lasted three rounds, as Yorr's back corner was poking off the edge after a move, and Oicunn got blasted by 3 B-Wings and a Y-wing. Fastest Match I've ever Played.

Still like this list though, it did great in the two other games. Might ditch Yorr and throw in some Wingmen for another time.