Lone Ogre treachery card

By Graf, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hello,

I am playing the german version of the game and I guess that there could be a wrong translation of the WoD-treachery card "lone ogre".

Can someone tell me if you get an ogre or a master ogre in the english version?

In the german version, it is the only "lone ...(oge/manticor/naga)" card that gives you NOT a master monster. I guess this could be a fault (and who would choose a white ogre for 1 treachery that could offer a master troll as well???)

I don't have access to my cards right now, but I seem to recall the Lone Ogre being a normal monster, not a master. I'm quite certain that at least one of the lone monster cards was not a master.

Lone Troll is commonly regarded as being blatantly undervalued in its treachery cost. Several people have called for it to be nerfed in the past, but that's unlikely to happen officially, simply due to FFG's expansion conventions.

Graf said:

I am playing the german version of the game and I guess that there could be a wrong translation of the WoD-treachery card "lone ogre".

Can someone tell me if you get an ogre or a master ogre in the english version?

I have the English version and the Lone Ogre is a normal Ogre.

Yup, the card sucks. Lone Golem sucks at least a hundred times as hard, though :D

How about Lone Medusa? Yuck.