SoCal Players near Inland Valley

By Henry1245, in Town Threads

Calling all Kingdom Hearts players in the LA, Orange, and San Bernardino Counties. The Gameology store has agreed to start hosting tournaments for the Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game! Come meet new players and face off against old rivals. There will be tournaments every other Thursday starting June 25th, 2009.

9742 Central Ave

Montclair, CA 91763

Feel free to contact me for more info.

I'm not sure how to do private messages in this forum, but I'd love to get in touch with other Kingdom Hearts players.

Cameron

There will be a tournament hosted by me this Thursday at 3:00pm. Feel free to come by. I'm doing it on a monthly basis due to the lack of time.

I'm afraid I have work then, although according to the owner of Gameology, there will be an impromptu one tomorrow night at 6 pm.

Cameron

Yes. That is correct. There will be one tomorrow.

However, it is highly likely I won't be able to make that one.

If I do, it'll probably be at a later time.

Looks like I just missed you guys last night.

Just a suggestion, but if you started your tournaments at 6pm you'd be able to get more people to show up. Many of us work, so 3pm is not a job-friendly time to start a tournament. Even if you were just targeting the high school crowd, most high schools get off at 3, so the earliest folks could arrive would be 3:30 or later.

Cameron

Alright. Here's what I'll do. I will be at Gameology next thursday at 6pm to figure out what's the best time for everyone to meet up and play. I will set up the next tournament to be at a later time.

Sounds good, I'll see if my regular Kingdom Hearts buddy can make it next Thursday at 6pm also! Just to confirm, you mean the 30th, right?

Cameron

Yea, that is correct. Hope to see you guys there.

Are you still doing this? My girlfriend and me would be interested if you still are.

Today's tournament was a great success. Whenever you guys want to meet and have a few games, just notify me and I'll see if I can make it. I don't think there will be many people around the next two weeks.