Advanced Cloaking Device

Gunner

Rear Admiral Chiraneau:

Push the Limit

Mara Jade

Mercenary Copilot

Puts me at 98 points for initiative

Edited by barriecritzer

Ick. Sorry, but vader on the rear admiral is just points wasted. Vader in patrol leader or OGP works, on a named pilot, not so much.

Ick. Sorry, but vader on the rear admiral is just points wasted. Vader in patrol leader or OGP works, on a named pilot, not so much.

He must have ninja edit'd.

I don't like PTL on the Admiral. Really you get a soft Focus anyway from range 1-2 so being able to TL+Focus is only going to help you at range 3. I'd rather run Predator + Engine Upgrade. You'll have to drop Mara and the Merc.

Gunner is nice on Whisper if you completely cock up your roll, but unless your meta is full of Fat Hans, I think you can spend 5 points elsewhere, like Isard on Chirneau. It will keep him alive usually for at least one more turn.

If you really want Max damage, how bout:

Whisper + ACD + VI + FCS

Rear Adm. + Expose + EI + Isard + Rebel Captive

Puts you at 99 points which might not be enough for intiative, but both ships will be slinging 4 dice everywhere. You can always drop the Captive for a Merc. if you think you need the point.

Edited by Jo Jo

He must have ninja edit'd.

I don't like PTL on the Admiral. Really you get a soft Focus anyway from range 1-2 so being able to TL+Focus is only going to help you at range 3. I'd rather run Predator + Engine Upgrade. You'll have to drop Mara and the Merc.

Gunner is nice on Whisper if you completely cock up your roll, but unless your meta is full of Fat Hans, I think you can spend 5 points elsewhere, like Isard on Chirneau. It will keep him alive usually for at least one more turn.

Agree, I would go with:

"Whisper" (32)
Veteran Instincts (1)
Fire-Control System (2)
Advanced Cloaking Device (4)
Rear Admiral Chiraneau (46)
Predator (3)
Ysanne Isard (4)
Rebel Captive (3)
Engine Upgrade (4)
Total: 99