Black Goat of the Woods in stores?

By dpezet, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

Has anyone seen Black Goat of the Woods in stores yet? I see plenty of online retailers listing it as in stock, but I have yet to actually see it in a game shop. My local shop said it isn't available yet and I checked a different shop while I was in another city recently and they didn't have it either. I try to support the local shops first before ordering, but sometimes the wait is too much :)

Thanks,

Don

I saw multiple copies of it in stores in Toronto about three weeks ago (first week of November), but purchased online because it was $10 cheaper.

I picked mine up at the local game store. If the store you support does not have it, you should still be able to order it through them, if that is your preference.

Unfortunately, Brisbane (Australia) has almost no gaming stores. So, it's hard for me to say whether Black Goat has been released to stores yet. I received my copy from an online retaile, fortunately.

It's been available in Montreal for at least 2 or 3 weeks. Where are you from dpezet ?

I saw them "physically" at a store yesterday (in Finland), but I ordered my copy through that store's website 3 weeks back. Game #17 with the BG included today cool.gif !

I haven't seen a copy here (South East England) yet. I'm keeping my eyes peeled, though.

It WAS in shops in Reading England...

They've sold out now. Although I got my copy :D

None seen in the South West of England either. I got mine from a UK online retailer via Amazon.

I haven't seen it in me FLGS which is unfortunate, so I will probably get it online...

IA! IA! Shub-Niggurath!

My FLGS received it about 3 weeks ago. It should be in all stores by now.

Thanks for all the replies. I am in Gainesville, Florida USA and also checked in Orlando, Florida with no luck. I'll probably wait a few more weeks and if it isn't available by Christmas I'll order online.

Thanks again,

Don