Weird places for sessions to take place

By Commediante, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

I'm starting this topic for those among us that constantly thirst for new ideas and cannot satisfy their imagination by few stereotypical sci-fi locations. Post your own places. Meanwhile I'd like to start with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enceladus

Which is one of Saturn's many moons, but can be renamed and replaced to fit in the campaign. What's cool about this place?

1. It's just 500km across.

2. Has extremely low gravity.

3. Has huge albedo (reflects almost all the light it gets).

4. Has spacially variable atmosphere.

5. It's cold out there: around -200 Celsius degrees.

6. It has ice volcanos that spit ice into the space.

7. It's south pole is hotter than equator

8. It has huge water pockets hidden under the glacier.

Now, the question is:

How can I extract this planet coolness as GM?

First of all, pictures. I'm not gonna post them here, cause they're too big. You can find them in wikipedia or at the Cassini Space Probe's site.

Then you gotta think of possible adventures. For example:

Acolytes are spying a rogue trader on his ship. Unfortunately, there was a sabotage onboard. Somebody released nearly all the voidship's water into the void and suddenly thirty thousand people's lives became endangered. Tech-priest decided, that the icy moon is their last hope - they plan to fly by it and collect water that's ejected by the moon's ice volcanoes. Acolytes decide to join a group of techpriests, ratings and pilots that are chosen to do this. They need to make sure that saboteur, whoever it is, won't strike again during the endavour. There are many ways the techpriest may like to approach the task. I came up with one that includes using ice particle attractor (be it gravitational or vacuum-generating) mounted on halo barge or sth like that orbiting the moon. It would then change the particles into big ice cubes and tow them to passing voidship. There are many tasks that acolytes may have to fullfill.

How about a planet that is almost entirely devoid of light, similar to the deep oceans of Earth? Possibly featuring bio-luminescent fungi, ambush predators that can see in the dark, and unseen pits filled with hazardous chemicals ?

It could work this way: planet is covered by thick atmosphere orbiting a gas giant on a verge of it's rocky disc. It receives almost no light from the sun, but it has energy from the proximity of a gas giant that activates it tectonically.