Store Championship - Torn between two lists

By emmjay, in X-Wing Squad Lists

So, got a store championship next week. I have two group that I love to play and would love to get your opinion on what to take, and any advice to tweak the lists.

LIST 1

HAN SOLO => Veteran Instincts, Falcon Title, C 3PO, Luke Skywalker

KEYAN FARLANDER => PTL, Kyle Katarn, Ion Cannon, B-wing/E2, Fire Control System

I use the ion cannon to do some area control, but both ships are self explanatory. Why a B wing instead of the usual 3x Z-95s? There is a lot more movement control and ability to get behind (and up close and personal) to the enemy.

LIST 2

Darth Vader => Veteran Insticts, Engine Upgrade

Tetran Cowall => Stealth Device, Shield Upgrade, PTL, Royal Guard Tie

2x Scimitar Squadron Bomber Pilot

Tetran offers a unique ability and is not used all that often in tournament play. Why him instead of Fel? Fel costs more. The bombers are nothing more than damage sponges. I like this build because most players build to go against the current 3 big metas - Fat Falcon, Phantoms, or YT-2300's. (At least that is the meta around here). Any thoughts would be nice.

I like list 2.

Play what's fun.

I like list 2.

Play what's fun.

Your first list is a nice Fat Han Variety with probably THE best B-wing pilot currently available.

difficult to beat apperantly, but I have yet to encounter them. My regular group doesn't follow Fat Han and only consider swarms in epic play..

Anyway, I agree with Bloodstripe Baron here.

A tournament is also a grind. Play what you like and continue to enjoy. It will give you a mental edge over those who are convinced their fat han should, no matter how they play :-)