Rebel: Mini swarm

By frostrunner, in X-Wing Squad Lists

Ok so here is the list:

Wild Space Fringer (30)

Bandit Squadron Pilot X4 (48)

Blue Squadron Pilot (22)

So obviously the point here is to get a good amount of rebel ships with shields out on the board. I should also mention this list has a total Hit Point value of 35, so you have a lot of HP to play around with. 6 rebel ships do look daunting and if you fly them in formation, the Z's will act as blockers/ focus fire on the key enemy ships you need down. While the 2400 and the B should act as flankers or bait. I know the urge to throw upgrades on these guys will be strong, but you have to get what the main focus of this list is and what you try to acomplish while using it.

Having all your ships at PS2 will help against acad swarms but you have to expect to shoot last on most of your ships. Which i should mention you get the benefit of choosing which ship of yours shoots and when every round.

Let me know what u guys think and if you decide to run it. Lets hear how it went.

Edited by frostrunner

My primary target's going to be the Blue, then the Bandits. Stop the damage first, then deal with the rest.

Exactly what i would expect the other player to think. And thats why i would use em as bait and stay at R3