Achieving 1000 Posts

By markcsoul, in X-Wing Off-Topic

No I haven't done it yet, but I'm close. And as many of you know, when you do reach it, you get to have a custom title by your avatar.

Anyone else getting close? What name will you choose when you do?

I won my first store championship recently (summer kit...a bit delayed obviously). So I'll probably put that in my title. I'm also a huge firespray fan, and love my dual firespray lists I've been running most of the year, so maybe I"ll make some mention of that instead.

Edited by markcsoul

I was not aware of that, but it's neat to know.

I'm a bit further away than you, but I'm not sure what I'd tag myself.

No I haven't done it yet, but I'm close. And as many of you know, when you do reach it, you get to have a custom title by your avatar.

I won my first store championship recently (summer kit...a bit delayed obviously). So I'll probably put that in my title. I'm also a huge firespray fan, and love my dual firespray lists I've been running most of the year, so maybe I"ll make some mention of that instead.

Last I heard that was discontinued.

Really? D'oh!

Really? D'oh!

Yep. Right when I was in the 980s, too. Bummer.

Really? D'oh!

Same here. :(

Really? D'oh!

C'mon guys! If we can get a bacon sub-forum, surely we can persuade FFG to reinstate the custom forum titles.

Discontinued. For proof check out Cubanboy's member title

Yep, they binned it when I had about 5-6 posts to go.

Mine would have said "FIRESPRAYS!!!!"