Bravo! (slight spoiler)

By Orjo Creld, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

My son and I got a big charge out of encountering Toor, The triumphant removal of his restraining bolt resulted in him swearing a life debt to Tendaar. Later he smacked a stormie with his mop, We laughed and laughed. Well done FFG

My players totally ingored the droid, letting him go about his business of cleaning the (by this point extremely untidy) garage. However when they had to get into C&C, when the base personnel asked what was going on, they said that some fool had pulled the restraining bolt off the droid and it went crazy!

My players recruited Toor also. In our game he looks like the droid pregen from the EotE beginner set, instead of a battle droid. My players also swayed Sarev to become a double agent for the Alliance. What they don't know is that Toor had the C3PX makeover a while ago and is liable to unload on them further down the line. He is programmed to side with the party who has the greatest probability of emerging triumphant in a conflict, so when the Moff comes a-knocking, things might get interesting.