Warhammer: Invasion ONLINE

By Romanz, in Warhammer Invasion Community

A lot of people love WarHammer Invasion but can't play for numbers of players in the same area.
My idea is to ask to FFG to move the game in platformrms like Mac/Pc/iOS/Android.
But what I need more then the cards is the Support.
I'll love to play Tournaments on line with true rewards, in this way the game can be more popular.
The game can be cool with the starter sets for free and the others available for buy.
Tournaments can work, for example with rewards in money and the money for tournaments can be earned by the tickets.
More ideas?

They need more online games, as most of us dont have physical opponents.

If they dont want to make online versions, maybe an online helper application or something that we can play each other with our physical versions online.

have you heard of Tabletop Simulator? Its available on Steam. Since of course its not a real "video-game" (eg. you dont click your card you want to play, you have to move your cards and token on the table around via drag and drop), its a simulation of sitting with your friends at the table, this is maybe the closest thing you get.

Although no official DLC (like Scythe, Zombicide, Mistfall) is available on Warhammer Invasion, there is a Community Made Mod for it

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=298216345

with - as far I can read all expansions in it.

I never used this Mod, just did a bit of googleing, but after I return from my holiday, I will install it. Anyone wants to test it - or even do some game-dates in the future, let me know.

best regards

Michael

There is a way to play on line in OCTGN platform. Its very profesional and looks like real, they give all options and cards like in real live game. Anyone want know more or play?