Heartless Aggro Deck

By sungtrs, in Gummi Garage

Player Card: Ansem LVL10 or Dark Riku LVL3 (your call.)

Heartless:

X3 Bouncy Wilds LVL1

X3 Black Fungus LVL1

X2 Soldier/Gigant Shadow LVL1

X3 Power Wild LVL2

X3 Air Soldier LVL2

X3 Barrel Spider LVL3

X3 Large Body LVL3

X3 Rare Truffle LVL4/Angel Star LVL4

X2 Stealth Sneaks LVL4

X1 Screw Driver LVL4

X2 AquaTanks LVL5

X1/X2 Behemoth LVL5

X3 Crescendos LVL5

X3 Pirate LVL6

X3 DarkBall LVL6

X2 Wizard LVL7

X2 Parasite Cage LVL7

X1 Oogiie Boogie LVL8

KeyBlades(If using Dark Riku):

X1 Olympia

X3 Soul Eater (If you can get them.)

X1 Oblivion

World Cards:

X2 Wonderland LVL3

I Tried making a Heartless Aggro Deck with Cards that is pretty easy to get, or that's pretty cheap. Rate and comment appreciated!

your going to want white truffles i think lvl 1 but its an ok couter to monstro -it negates world card text- so yea if you dont think ud need them then w/e but pretty decent for a cost effective deck

Thank you very much, I will indeed put them white truffles in my deck, :D

Dark agro decks hav great bonuses when sitting on top of a Deep Jungle lvl 3. Sit n that with ansem, and its fairly impossible to be overpowered without them pumping with a lot of friends. The main focus is to drop wizard, sea neon, and sit on deep jungle lvl 3. Lock them so no matter what, 90% of the time they will lose if they should choose to attack you.

Thank you very much for the advice! I'm going to use deep jungle and hopefully find other strategies to improve my dark cost-effective deck :D

sungtrs said:

Thank you very much for the advice! I'm going to use deep jungle and hopefully find other strategies to improve my dark cost-effective deck :D

and Sea Neons lol. Sorry I thought I had it in the deck. I'll take out Darkball for Sea Neons! :D

Monstro lv1 kills any dark deck....lack of High support friends makes dark fail in general...just saying.

Yeah thats true. I used Monstro on my friend's heartless deck and it teared his plans apart >.< but I'd just like to have a dark deck for fun lol. It seems pretty fun to use. The deck I currently run is a control aggro deck. Trying to get a lvl3 riku and soul eaters though XD. Plus I just want to run a different type of deck...using this deck too much makes me bored of the deck, no offense to it since it rocks! XD Just that if I play with the same deck I get bored with it so I have to like change things up to make it more challenging and to use my little p - brain more lol.

sungtrs said:

sungtrs said:

and Sea Neons lol. Sorry I thought I had it in the deck. I'll take out Darkball for Sea Neons! :D

AGAIN not replacing darkballs for sea neons, gonna replace a lvl4...jeez I am mixing sea neons up with those sheltering zones >.<;; lol

Well you've got Sea Neons and Wizards and those are going to be pretty much the backbone of a good Dark Deck.

You probably don't need Aquatank because with this deck you'll be getting fresh Dark Cards every turn. If I were you I'd swap that out for a Gaurd Armor (Arm) (5 support value) or Invisible (6 Support value) or Air Pirate (6 Support Value) or Pot Centipede(5 Support Value + card text that lets you retrieve discarded Pot Spiders). Any other level 5 card is too weak in support value to really be considered, and the card text wont help you as much as you might want it too. Except for Search Ghost. Search Ghost has lower support value (4) but it does let you get a Dark/Villains card that you might really need.

Bouncywild is always a good idea though.

Oogie Boogie is good for stopping a Jack/Herc combo but the Black Fungus cards kinda cancel that out. I used to swear by those cards (they might even still be in my deck build post) but I've lately realized that they aren't that necessary and can open you up to things a Jack + Herc combo or a Jack + Beast combo.

Even without them, if they've got a level 3 Jack + a level 3 Beast or Herc and they use their Beast/Herc's card text, then that's a Parasite Cage or a Wizard in your friend area that you just don't have anymore. Sure, with Oogie Boogie in play they lose that advantage, but with 3x Black Fungus in play they get that advantage right back and they don't even have to play a Jack card for it.

Sluppie said:

Well you've got Sea Neons and Wizards and those are going to be pretty much the backbone of a good Dark Deck.

You probably don't need Aquatank because with this deck you'll be getting fresh Dark Cards every turn. If I were you I'd swap that out for a Gaurd Armor (Arm) (5 support value) or Invisible (6 Support value) or Air Pirate (6 Support Value) or Pot Centipede(5 Support Value + card text that lets you retrieve discarded Pot Spiders). Any other level 5 card is too weak in support value to really be considered, and the card text wont help you as much as you might want it too. Except for Search Ghost. Search Ghost has lower support value (4) but it does let you get a Dark/Villains card that you might really need.

Bouncywild is always a good idea though.

Oogie Boogie is good for stopping a Jack/Herc combo but the Black Fungus cards kinda cancel that out. I used to swear by those cards (they might even still be in my deck build post) but I've lately realized that they aren't that necessary and can open you up to things a Jack + Herc combo or a Jack + Beast combo.

Even without them, if they've got a level 3 Jack + a level 3 Beast or Herc and they use their Beast/Herc's card text, then that's a Parasite Cage or a Wizard in your friend area that you just don't have anymore. Sure, with Oogie Boogie in play they lose that advantage, but with 3x Black Fungus in play they get that advantage right back and they don't even have to play a Jack card for it.

Thank you Sluppie for giving me really big tips on the Black Fungus and what my deck is weak on. Yeah you've also gave me great tips on getting the necessary lvl5 cards that I need for my dark deck, and yes I shall take my Aquatanks out XD and this time I'm going to put all the Guard Armour pieces into this deck, 5,6,and 7 so that there will be for bridging, stalling world progressions, and aggro-ing. I will also put Pot Centipide in my deck because of his effect. I had not seen that card in my life! Perhaps it's because I mainly only collected cards on the L&D set(Because of my favorite character, Cloud XD). Pot Centipede is a good asset to the deck combined with Pot Spiders. Air Pirate has good attack value, along with Invisible, and I will probably put in 2 Search Ghosts into my deck XD. Should I also put in Darkside into this deck? I know hes really useful when I'm up against people who has loads of lvl1s and lvl0s, and he can be very handy against people who uses Kairi(but I doubt I'll be able to summon Darkside fast enough when she's on the field...she'll be used right away XD), or Winnie the Pooh LVL1 (That card is scary against Dark decks...especially if they have Sephiroth, unless I do Deep Jungle LVL3 combo, but then it would be like a lock if they also use Deep Jungle of Wonderland...) Also do people still use Winnie the Pooh? O_O;;

idk how you feel about this but i feel riku+att cards is more valuable than ansem. a dark deck stands a decent chance against a normal aggro deck if the dark deck is sitting on deep jungle. if your on deep jungle and you have att cards they have to have a sebastion out and a phil-cuz gravityx3 can own but ne way that only leaves room for one friend of thiers to overpower u and that can be a pain to do. they will most likely nuke your field with simba but ull probably have one friend left-if they have monstro- so it will be close to stalemate. if in the new set there is a dark card that stops magic friends it will be clutch. so thats how i feel about the whole deep jungle combo. also idk how effective this would actaully be but hook. if you stop thier tinks they have a much harder time healing. idk how effective hook is though

Yeah I mean to me I would say it would be like a situational type of thing. I do agree though that Dark Riku would probably be better with attack cards rather than Ansem card, but this is how I see both of them:

Riku -> is like a sword...which he actually is with the keyblades lol. Utilizing the attack cards correctly (especially with Soul Eaters) would make it alot faster for you to win, along with Gravity. He's more fit for a aggro attack style, but if he is up against Friend hate decks, control decks, or some type of aggro deck that also negates magic, and attack cards; then it would be hard for Riku to defend himself especially when there is also, the wall, Winnie the Pooh and Sephiroth on the field. Also if the opponent uses Deep Jungle with Winnie the Pooh, along with like the wall then that would be pretty meddlesome or like no one could really make a move, unless you can bring out Darkside. The thing is, regardless of if Riku is against Deep Jungle, there is a way to bend through it. You can also negate attack cards with Sea Neons and Magic/Magic cards(I think if I read correctly) cards with Wizards but they take a long time to pull out.

Ansem -> is like a shield. A combo with Deep Jungle makes it hard for the opponent to attack you, but if you try to attack them, it would not be as effective as using Riku with attack cards. Also, it would be slower for Ansem to get stocked up and get prepared to hold that defense. There is also no dark cards to search your deck to bring out world cards(Thats why you get stapled cards to slim your deck down but there aren't that many that I really see for dark decks), like no cards out there would be helpful to search the deck for Deep Jungle LVL3, unless your a light deck with The King. Honestly, I would probably say you would need ALOT of patience to use Ansem so that you wan just sit on Deep Jungle, and destroy the field when your opponent brings out Phil or Pooh or any of the wall type cards out with Darksides so that you can keep on attacking, but by that time it might be too late if your opponent has a more faster and more consistant deck.

So to me, it would be if you want to use Deep Jungle or not. I think it would be more effective to use Deep Jungle LVL3 with Ansem than with Riku just because he's broken along with his high attack power giving him high defensive power, but if you want your opponent dead in a flash and don't want to wait, then Riku would be the way to go, since Ansem will most likely...or always go second on your first turn. Also, every dark deck will be teared up by Monstro, so hopefully they will have some type of dark card(or friend card for my light deck :D ) that would be able to destroy world cards(As in LVL1,2,or3's...Aeroga is iffy to use for me in my opinion for Lvl 1's.) so that people who just sit on Deep Jungle LVL3, or some card that is similar to it...or possibly Monstro LVL1 would not kill the theme of the deck persay lol. But yeah, I would just like go with Ansem if I know my opponent is impatient to make him crazy > :D ...but not for WR...I think Dark Riku is more consistant to use for average but it would be fun to use Ansem once in a while XD.

I love Darkside as a card, but seeing as you're only using about 5 Attack Cards, no Magic Cards, and no Magic/Friend cards I wouldn't consider him to be necessary.

But he's a level 8 card and he has 15 POW for 7 Attack value. So... eh, I'd either take it or leave it.

@ = Optional card if you want them in the deck

36 Heartless(44 if optional cards included):

X3 Bouncy Wilds LVL1 (Draw power...that is all. After that, either for lvl bridging or just attack with em.)

X3 Soldier/Black Fungus LVL1(Depends if you want to risk being Herc/Beast, but lvl bridge is alot faster and all and you can just use them to attack once you've got to like lvl3 - 4 because that's all you really need...mainly for like hand draws that's like crappy hand and you need to lower lvl to play em down...plus they can Herc/Beast regardless since you really just need them to go up to lvl3-4...)

X3 Gigant Shadow LVL1 (Nuke World cards with these suckas when the world capacity is full.)

X3 Power Wild LVL2

X3 Air Soldier LVL2

X3 Barrel Spider LVL3 (Make them lose -1 HP...unless they Herc/Beast it but if they do then they waste em on Barrel...plus why would they Herc this card and It would be best of really using Beast LVL1 w/ jack on the field or just Beast LVL2; saving Beast LVL3 for Parasite Cages, Sea Neons, Wizards, and other dark cards but I don't think people would really use multiple lvl beasts and stuff since if it gets caged then they would get dead draws.)

X3 Large Body LVL3

X3 Screwdriver LVL4 (Prevents attack cards to be used. Don't need more lvl4's because I'm mainly going for bridging at lvl3 and 4 if I can get a sea neon before I get Dragon Maleficent. Also, by that time I would have Deep Jungle and just sit on it to stall until I get either drag, sea neon, bouncy to thin deck out, or other lower level cards that I don't need to just attack.)

@ ~ X3 Stealth Sneaks/Bit Snapper LVL4 (Bit Snapper is really helpful against WR since you can put 3 in one world but the cost is they would be dead draws until u get 3 of them and that can really slow you down on LVL bridging, and Stealth Sneaks just have really weak attack and would be Herc/Beast along with Pan.)

@ ~ X2 Invisible LVL5 (Mainly used for WR...other than that I don't think this should be in the deck to thin it out more.)

@ ~ X1 Behemoth LVL5 (I don't really think I'll need this card, unless it's for it's atk power since it would be Jack/Herc anyways.)

X3 Crescendos LVL5 (Faster draw power. Needed to draw more cards for Dragon Maleficent and thinning deck out.)

X3 DarkBall LVL6 (Honestly...I would get very agitated on bridging from 1-8 instead of bridging with Dragon Maleficent since there is alot of ways to get rid of your minions and screwin the lvl bridge up. Plus I would only really need up to LVL3 and then just discard 5 for Drag and plus since the deck has 40 cards, it would be alot faster for you to get Drag into your hand, especially if you can bring out those Bounce Wilds and Crescendos...thats like +9 cards worth of draws.)

X2 Wizard LVL7 (Mainly used to prevent Magic and Magic/Friends since I don't really use magic in this deck; window control.)

X3 Parasite Cage LVL7 (Use this wisely on cards that would annoy you very much...I'd prefer to use this card on cards like Jack, Beast, Herc if necessary, Cloud, Sephiroth, etc...)

@ ~ X1 Oogiie Boogie LVL8 (Prevent Jack Herc/Beast combo. If using Dark Riku, you don't really need this card since you will do LVL bridging, Attacking, and/or Prevent World progression. You don't need to stall or prevent your minions to be Herc/Beast since your resources will mainly be there along with attack cards)

@ ~ X1 Darkside LVL8 (Prevent The Wall, Phils, the duck trios, winnie the pooh, and any other LVL0 and 1's but you have 3 Parasite cages so your call.)

X1 Dragon Maleficent LVL9 (LVL bridge...need more of these for a more effective LVL bridging.)

X1 Olympia

X1 Oblivion

Magic(Don't really need Magic cards, but just in case since it does take a while till you can really put Wizard on the field since I only have one Dragon Maleficent., plus it's more useful with Dark Riku since you would just have Wizard for lvl bridging, stopping tinks, magic...window control, not for long term use like Ansem.):

X3 Cura

World Cards:

X3 Deep Jungle LVL3 (Ansem only, not with Dark Riku. If your opponent has Deep Jungle and has Ansem; it will be a disadvantage especially with Sea Neon and Wizard on the field.)

@ ~ X1 Disney Castle LVL1 (More draw power and +1 HP. You can use it with either Ansem or Riku if you really want that +1 HP and draw power.)

Okay, I modified this deck. The point of this deck (If using Ansem) is to mainly get sea neon, wizard, dragon maleficent, and deep jungle on the field, along with spamming other heartless on the field and attack with them if necessary and when completely locked down, you maintain it to make sure no Kairi screws you over by having extras in your hand and then attack until your opponent's HP is 0. If using Dark Riku, instead of locking the opponent down, you would rather want to kill them quick by swarming your field with heartlesses and using soul eaters to eat away your opponent HP before your opponent is set up.

sungtrs said:

@ = Optional card if you want them in the deck

36 Heartless(44 if optional cards included):

X3 Bouncy Wilds LVL1 (Draw power...that is all. After that, either for lvl bridging or just attack with em.)

X3 Soldier/Black Fungus LVL1(Depends if you want to risk being Herc/Beast, but lvl bridge is alot faster and all and you can just use them to attack once you've got to like lvl3 - 4 because that's all you really need...mainly for like hand draws that's like crappy hand and you need to lower lvl to play em down...plus they can Herc/Beast regardless since you really just need them to go up to lvl3-4...)

X3 Gigant Shadow LVL1 (Nuke World cards with these suckas when the world capacity is full.)

X3 Power Wild LVL2

X3 Air Soldier LVL2 - changed into White Mushroom

X3 Barrel Spider LVL3 (Make them lose -1 HP...unless they Herc/Beast it but if they do then they waste em on Barrel...plus why would they Herc this card and It would be best of really using Beast LVL1 w/ jack on the field or just Beast LVL2; saving Beast LVL3 for Parasite Cages, Sea Neons, Wizards, and other dark cards but I don't think people would really use multiple lvl beasts and stuff since if it gets caged then they would get dead draws.)

X3 Large Body LVL3

X3 Screwdriver LVL4 (Prevents attack cards to be used. Don't need more lvl4's because I'm mainly going for bridging at lvl3 and 4 if I can get a sea neon before I get Dragon Maleficent. Also, by that time I would have Deep Jungle and just sit on it to stall until I get either drag, sea neon, bouncy to thin deck out, or other lower level cards that I don't need to just attack.)

@ ~ X3 Stealth Sneaks/Bit Snapper LVL4 (Bit Snapper is really helpful against WR since you can put 3 in one world but the cost is they would be dead draws until u get 3 of them and that can really slow you down on LVL bridging, and Stealth Sneaks just have really weak attack and would be Herc/Beast along with Pan.)

@ ~ X2 Invisible LVL5 (Mainly used for WR...other than that I don't think this should be in the deck to thin it out more.)

@ ~ X1 Behemoth LVL5 (I don't really think I'll need this card, unless it's for it's atk power since it would be Jack/Herc anyways.)

X3 Crescendos LVL5 (Faster draw power. Needed to draw more cards for Dragon Maleficent and thinning deck out.)

X3 DarkBall LVL6 (Honestly...I would get very agitated on bridging from 1-8 instead of bridging with Dragon Maleficent since there is alot of ways to get rid of your minions and screwin the lvl bridge up. Plus I would only really need up to LVL3 and then just discard 5 for Drag and plus since the deck has 40 cards, it would be alot faster for you to get Drag into your hand, especially if you can bring out those Bounce Wilds and Crescendos...thats like +9 cards worth of draws.)

X2 Wizard LVL7 (Mainly used to prevent Magic and Magic/Friends since I don't really use magic in this deck; window control.)

X3 Parasite Cage LVL7 (Use this wisely on cards that would annoy you very much...I'd prefer to use this card on cards like Jack, Beast, Herc if necessary, Cloud, Sephiroth, etc...)

@ ~ X1 Oogiie Boogie LVL8 (Prevent Jack Herc/Beast combo. If using Dark Riku, you don't really need this card since you will do LVL bridging, Attacking, and/or Prevent World progression. You don't need to stall or prevent your minions to be Herc/Beast since your resources will mainly be there along with attack cards)

@ ~ X1 Darkside LVL8 (Prevent The Wall, Phils, the duck trios, winnie the pooh, and any other LVL0 and 1's but you have 3 Parasite cages so your call.)

X1 Dragon Maleficent LVL9 (LVL bridge...need more of these for a more effective LVL bridging.)

X1 Olympia

X1 Oblivion

Magic(Don't really need Magic cards, but just in case since it does take a while till you can really put Wizard on the field since I only have one Dragon Maleficent., plus it's more useful with Dark Riku since you would just have Wizard for lvl bridging, stopping tinks, magic...window control, not for long term use like Ansem.):

X3 Cura

World Cards:

X3 Deep Jungle LVL3 (Ansem only, not with Dark Riku. If your opponent has Deep Jungle and has Ansem; it will be a disadvantage especially with Sea Neon and Wizard on the field.)

@ ~ X1 Disney Castle LVL1 (More draw power and +1 HP. You can use it with either Ansem or Riku if you really want that +1 HP and draw power.)

Okay, I modified this deck. The point of this deck (If using Ansem) is to mainly get sea neon, wizard, dragon maleficent, and deep jungle on the field, along with spamming other heartless on the field and attack with them if necessary and when completely locked down, you maintain it to make sure no Kairi screws you over by having extras in your hand and then attack until your opponent's HP is 0. If using Dark Riku, instead of locking the opponent down, you would rather want to kill them quick by swarming your field with heartlesses and using soul eaters to eat away your opponent HP before your opponent is set up.