Bard Class Skills?

By Japles, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I also have a question The defensive ability in aria of war tha gives one shield is also given to familiars tha dont have defence dice pool ? Or you must roll at least one defensive dice to get the bonus ?

Nope, that shield applies to all familiars (and NPCs) that are treated as heroes. Note that the Geomancers Summoned Stones are treated as obstacles and not as heroes.

Edited by Sadgit

The nope word confused me. So even if you don't roll defence dice you get the +1 shield correct ?. (Cause the skill says add +1 to the defence results)

8 hours ago, johnyb said:

The nope word confused me. So even if you don't roll defence dice you get the +1 shield correct ?. (Cause the skill says add +1 to the defence results)

If your defense pool is empty (no dice to roll) your defense results from the roll are always going to be "0". Aria of War allows heroes (and figures treated as heroes) to add 1 to the defense results. 0+1 is of course, 1. Therefore, the dice pool is irrelevant. You just add 1 to whatever the results are, even if those results are 0.

Edited by Zaltyre