Newbie!

By ngk722, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Hey everyone - I've never played an RPG before but after hearing about AofR and EofE, I'd like to try one out! I do not have any friends who are into RPGs, Card Games, Miniatures besides the people I recently met at my local game store so getting play time in would be difficult. Are there online groups that I can join to play online via Skype, Gmail etc? Thanks for your help!

Hey there NGK, You should take a look at this thread . I also recommend you post in the Star Wars: Edge of the Empire main forums. That tends to be the most active, despite your apparent interest in Age of Rebellion. Finally, if you do not mind sharing your current city, State (if applicable), and country, there may be an in-person game underway near your location.

Edited by kaosoe

I'm from South Jersey. There are a few game stores around that I can go to but due to my job and traveling, its tough to make it out. My X-Wing and SW LCG are hurting because of it haha! I did do research on both and both EofE looks great as well. Thank you for your suggestions!