RTL - Overlord Keep Survey

By Mr Skeletor, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hi guys,

I'm messing around with an endgame variant for RTL. I therefore would like to gather some info on peoples games of RTL.

So if you have completed a game of RTL and can be bothered answering any of the following questions that you can remember it would be appreciated. =)

1) What was each teams score (ie the heroes and the overlord) when the game reached 600 CP and was moved to the overlord's keep?

2) How many conquest points did each team gain in the OL's keep (all 5 levels)?

3) Around about how many heroes deaths were there in the OL's keep (all 5 levels)?

4) Which Avatar did the OL Play? Did it win?

5) How 'hard' was the avatar to kill on a rating of 1-5 (1 being a walkover)? Can you remember how many hits it took to bring him down?

6) What was the most dangerous thing about that avatar (if anything.)

7) Did you fight any lieutenants during the GOLD level of the campaign (where both the heroes and the lieutenant were Gold)? If so how hard were they to bring down?

Thanks for your time!

Variables: all three farrows and Thaad enforced the final keep.

1) What was each teams score (ie the heroes and the overlord) when the game reached 600 CP and was moved to the overlord's keep?

Heroes had around 230. I don't remember the specific number, we finished a while ago.

2) How many conquest points did each team gain in the OL's keep (all 5 levels)?

I believe the totals were around 36 (heroes) to 70.

3) Around about how many heroes deaths were there in the OL's keep (all 5 levels)?

Do not remember - but the heroes values were 3,3,2,4, so probably accurate to say roughly 20. I decked at least once, but don't remember if I got off a second or not.

4) Which Avatar did the OL Play? Did it win?

Titan, hecks no.

5) How 'hard' was the avatar to kill on a rating of 1-5 (1 being a walkover)? Can you remember how many hits it took to bring him down?

1. It was 1.5 turns. I didn't activate a third time.

6) What was the most dangerous thing about that avatar (if anything.)

The fire armor was the only thing that did damage. Then they did a knockback which took me out of the game.

7) Did you fight any lieutenants during the GOLD level of the campaign (where both the heroes and the lieutenant were Gold)? If so how hard were they to bring down?

No gold Lt battles.