Harpies

By joecana, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

Harpies

Quest. Action: When an opponent draws cards for his quest phase, corrupt this unit to discard 1 card at random from that player's hand if he has 7 or more cards in hand.

Q1. Which is correct?

Case a.

my opponent has 7 cards in hand already, during his quest phase, he is drawing the 8th card, then I could trigger Harpies ability?

Case b.

After drawing cards, my opponent will have 7 or more cards in hand, then I could trigger Harpies ability?

Q2. If case a in Q1 is correct, should I randomly discard opponent's hand card Before or After he draw new cards?

Q3. If case a in Q1 is correct, and I have 3 Harpies in my quest zone, could I trigger all 3 Harpies and randomly discard 3 cards from opponent's hand?

Thank you so much.

You can replace the word "When..." with the word "After..." (I think that's in the FAQ somewhere), so both cases in Q1.

Q2: After

Q3: I think you could trigger them all off the same condition (opponent drawing cards), but the way it is worded says "... if he has 7 or more cards in hand." So each instance of the action would go off, but each instance would require the opponent to have 7 or more cards in hand. Either way you pay the cost, so you would only trigger as many as you could execute. E.g., using case a, if he draws one card to get 8 you want to take the action on 2 Harpies to get him down to 6. If you take the 3rd, your opponent won't have 7 or more cards in hand.

Thanks a lot.

"When" becomes "After".

Crystal clear.