card boxes

By AgentJ, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

I remember reading something about two months ago when I was doing some research on Descent 2nd Edition and people making boxes to store your sleeved cards for board games.

Anyone know what these are called? Anyone able to explain to me how to make them? Anyone able to make some artwork for them?

They are called Tuck Boxes. You could probable fimd some on bgg for descent, then use them as a template to make new ones. I have never played descent, or used their stuff, however I have made a few Tuck Boxes for Xwing damage cards

I do not want the cards flopping around which is why I want to make boxes to put each deck into after sleeving them. Purhaps after they are in the boxes I could put them in that Plano box you linked....

Will that Plano box accommodate tuck boxes filled with cards?

I'm not sure quite what you mean by tuck boxes, but if you mean thin cardboard/cardstock boxes taped together, with the cards inside...then Yes, it should be fine. There's a decent amount of space between the smaller cards and the walls that hold them.

If you let me know more about these tuck boxes and how to make them, I'd be happy to test it out and let you know how it looks.

Edited by thereisnotry

Or do what I do when I need images, Google Images is your friend .

Yes but looking at the images is not going to let him test them out.

Besides the site is free to sign up.

Edited by AgentJ