Arrived in Denmark too

By Forensicus, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

and immediately assaulted my wallet;-)

Congratulations, have fun with it, but......

Watch out for getting that front gun into the Walker, you may need to do some adaption. I had to make the side connectors a bit smaller to get it in.

All the best.

Richard

Oh, you poor, poor soul....I feel your pain.

Alas, not all of us can identify with the agony you must be experiencing.

First-purchaser problems...

Nope, I posted in my original UK thread about that slight problem.

Better to be forewarned and then you know what to do.

All the best.

Richard

I'm just joking - thanks for the heads up; it's good to know. I'm used to assembling miniatures, so I'm thinking that AT-ST shouldn't pose too much of a problem.

No probs, it was that the small guns on the front section could easily get broken if you are as ham fisted as me. Lol

I used a craft knife to reduce the pins and it popped in with no problems.

Now..... I have to think about painting or not. I'm going with not at the moment.

Just hoping that those that haven't got theirs yet, a speedy delivery.

All the best.

Richard

Thx for all the cheering.

Congratulations, have fun with it, but......

Watch out for getting that front gun into the Walker, you may need to do some adaption. I had to make the side connectors a bit smaller to get it in.

All the best.

Richard

Yup, it was quite the biartch to get fitted. I didn't see your comment before I started plying with it, but what I did was to put the cannon near the table edge and then pressed on top of the canopy until it popped in.

Just finished sleeping everything, popping out all the tokens and sorting everything in bags. Now time for a wee drop of single malt and leafing through the rules and just savoring the moment.

All the best to you all

Glad you got the guns fitted, now you can relax with your drink and read up all those rules. Lol.

All the best.

Richard

Glad you got the guns fitted, now you can relax with your drink and read up all those rules. Lol.

All the best.

Richard

He he, luckily I was able/capable to do a bit of magnetization "magic" while "malting up" and I made this nice (VERY short) short Smoovie of the AT-ST in action:

A pic from the FLGS

2014_12_12_14_05_27.jpg

And after the sleeving/counting/checking

Anyway you ca

All the best.

Richard

He he, luckily I was able/capable to do a bit of magnetization "magic" while "malting up" and I made this nice (VERY short) short Smoovie of the AT-ST in action:

A pic from the FLGS 2014_12_12_14_05_27.jpg

And after the sleeving/counting/checking

2014_12_12_20_33_54.jpg

Not cool. Do you have any idea how excruciating this is for all of us who apparently have to wait for the heat death of the universe to get it in the U.S.?

That said, don't stop. I need my fix, and Team Covenant hasn't posted a new playthrough yet.

All the best.

Richard

Anyway you would be able to take a picture of all the command cards for the skirmish and mission cards for skirmish? What is Chewies slam action wording?

"Slam: Choose 1 adjacent hostile figure and roll 1 red die. That figure suffers * equal to the * results. Then, if it is a small figure, you may push it 1 space."

See also image(s) below:

Not cool. Do you have any idea how excruciating this is for all of us who apparently have to wait for the heat death of the universe to get it in the U.S.?

That said, don't stop. I need my fix, and Team Covenant hasn't posted a new playthrough yet.

Stay tuned for more images below

http://forensicus.imgur.com

Transmission out ;-)

Thanks for posting the missions amd Chewies slam.

It would be amazing if you were able to post pictures of the command cards.

Also on the back of the skirmish rules does it show more in detail where you place tokens etc for missions.

As for example the raider mission does it show you on the back or some where the raiders are placed? Or where the becon is on most maps?

Anyway you could post a picture of the of the map fold from the ally/villain pack and the map layout from the rules guide?

I'm awaiting my order this very moment. But I fear it will not arrive this weekend