The ADON* and only's trip to Street Fighter uk nationals

By Crazy Elf, in UFS Tourney Reports

My day started with a wake up call of 3:00 am all though i didnt need it as i was kept awake by kyle and Dan (Nemesis) snoring. We all tried to adjust a few people to the cold and light who were still sleepy and then got to the train station and left there at 4:45 and we were off (que the cheesy travelling music) we were fine getting to loughbrough all though nearly had Ricky trapped on the train as we were told we had to get off through another carrage that was fun for all of use and guess who left his bag on the train oh well after that and the bus round all of use very tried and exausted people were trying to describe where we were to Steve and him trying to describe where all us half dead people needed to go (that was fun). After all that we were there ( i know i dont like Final Fantasy (OH NO HE DIDN'T, oh yes i did) que the victory music) so we got in and meet up with people and signed up so let us begin.

First round (DING) Vs Alex Promo

Who was run by my friend Alex i was thinking oh dear i have been having bad luck with Adon on the train but lets give it a go. I went first getting some foundations then same with alex and then the problems started for alex i got a few cards down and then Alex turn. Hyper bomb on a 7 3 tap out or somin like that ok i take it next turn i am not going to draw smacked smack smack dead and pretty much same as next time he tried to rush me before i could rush him but he learnt from his mistakes and did **** well but i won that one 2-0.

NEXT ROUND

second round vs oh look another Alex

this was an intense game first game took a long time you would have never guessed we got to 3rd t3urn each lol. but yea i got the first game after lots of attack attack. next game to alex long grueling battle. but final round out comes the side deck guy turn 2 seichu multiple 2 ow then next turn een more hurt as he couldnt kill me game 3 to me what a fantastic game 2-1

NEXT ROUND

Third round VS Zangief ( WHERE THE HELL IS HIS FOUNDATIONS)

What agame it was over quite quickly he didnt play any foundations in the first roun and was burning me but i got him in the end next round he got me with burn and lots of damage. Final round used guy and was quick and killed sounds quick and boring but damnthat was fun(ny).2-1

At this point i was actually in first place it was SOOOO COOL i was actually first.

Forth round the ibuki

This no offence to the guy playing her but fairly boring game i was apparently shakin don't know why might have been exaustion or the fact people keeped on telling me you cant beat (TIP IT DOESN'T HELP) first round ibuki went first didnt get her so she got me next game had to side in to guy got a dam awesome hand i got a years difference vast resources and 2 easy to play foundations next turn gained to momentum so 3 cards in hand chain throw a years diffrence draw up then seichu mutiple discard a card plus 7 speed and so on game 2 to me. 3rd game i should have gone back into adon and i didnt which ws my first mistack cause guy doesnt like it when his apponent goes first never mind game 3 to him 1-2.

I Made top 8 i was second not bad

Knocked out game VS Elana

This was the most intense game i had against kyle the person who won. i cant remember all the details but i kyle won the first game as i go to bloack a 9 damage tiger fury same speed need a five DAM YOU SODS LAW i got a 3 next game i side into guy he goes into cody and the typical slap round the face as he does. final round i go back into adon he stays as cody, This game was back and forth i got him with an attack sting then failed he played foundations i then ne i had to kill him i drew 6 cards and only 2 attacks and he never drew off fight for the future and i left him on 3 he got me next turn grr nevermind cause there was a better prize that no one else can take away from me Kyle over the course of preperation of sf nats he keeped telling me to run Adon promo and after that match he put i up his hands and said "I WAS WRONG" i had proven that ADON* can kick ass

I CAME 5th THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER DONE IN A MAJOR TORNEY and i was happy cause i got a stack load of promos thankyou Steve it was amazinand you are doing a fantastic job cant wait to go to one of you next torneys.

Before we left for the journey home we went out for somin to eat with steve and Heather which was fun and a laugh it was cool and a great day.