Kings Of The Sea Expansion

By jonherring87, in 4. AGoT Deck Construction

Does anyone have a decent deck list I could construct a House Greyjoy a from KOTS expansion so it would work playing against the other core set decks?

I have taken out the other kings that came with the expansion (Robert, Joffrey, Robb, viserys, etc...). So out of the cards that came with this expansion, which should I duplicate to have the same number of cards that each core set house deck has and is "decently" balanced?

I know it won't be perfect but I'm just trying to make due with what I've got.

Also I just want to note that I know that my core set does not include 60 cards so I would need to match the number of cards with the KOTS expansion with the core set House Decks.

Well i must congratulate you on choosing greyjoy there is a web site i think it is cardgamedb.com and you can see the different cards that come in the different chapter packs and i would start by getting some of those packs so you can broaden your ability to pick and choose the cards that you wish to have in the deck. It has worked pretty well for me but i am really invested in the game. Sorry that i didnt provide you with a deck list but i believe that no deck should ever be the same, hence my advice.