Card Sleeves?

By anamnesis, in Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation

I was wondering if anyone knows of card sleeves that will fit LOTR:TC oversized cards? I really try to protect my games from wear, so it bugs me somewhat that these cards aren't in sleeves.

Thanks for any leads!

i would like to know aswell...

I know a few places that sell sleeves that will work for the large LotR: Confrontation cards, but I am not sure if it would conflict with FFG since they now sell card sleeves.

Since FFG doesnt sell the size of sleeves required to protect LotR: Confrontation cards, I will take the risk of giving links to places that do sell them.

www.cistamps.com/clear_sleeves.htm

(scroll down to "NF35". Those are the sleeves that work. They are just like the sleeves that FFG sell, in terms of quality)

www.uniquepacking.com/product_info.php

(these fit even better, but I do not use these so I cannot say if they are the same quality. I have heard from other that they are though. Sadly, they are a pack of 1000 for $12.50. Enough to do 30+ games worth...)

The above sleeves also work well for Blue Moon as well.

There is a Korean company that makes perfect sized sleeves for any game imaginable, but they will not ship outside of Korea. If you got a buddy there and are willing to pay shipping, they are truly the best solution.

If a FFG Mod deems this a no-no, then I will happily my post.

I have found the perfect sized sleeves for them. They have the same quality as penny sleeves do, but they are cheap and you'll have enough left over from the pack to replace all of the cards 3 times, so it not too bad.

www.boardgamer.org/product_info.php

The shipping is the real killer, so you might want to order sleeves for other odd shaped card games while your at it. (Its nice to finally have sleeves for Lost Cities)

If you play Blue Moon, then these sleeves will be useful as well since they are the same size.

Hope that helps.

thanx for the reply,these look great! gran_risa.gif

FFG have just released tarot sized sleeves that they specifically mention fit the confrontation deluxe edition.