Honorable

By midwestborn86, in Battles of Westeros

I understand the honorable keyword means the unit can't flank and gets +1 die on attack if the engagement token matches it's house.

Also an honorable unit that is attacked by an enemy first doesn't change the engagement token on any of it's subsequent attacks, thus losing +1.

My question is: if an honorable unit attacks an enemy unit first, places its engagement token as normal and gets +1 die, does the honorable unit then lose the plus +1 if the unit it is engaged with attacks on it's next turn?

The normal rules state you keep switching engagement tokens based on who has attacked. I interpret this to mean the honorable unit would get the +1 die for its first attack then the engagement token would change when the enemy attacks. Then it would stay as the enemy house's token as honorable units do not replace engagement tokens if another house already has one.

Edited by midwestborn86

I interpret this to mean the honorable unit would get the +1 die for its first attack then the engagement token would change when the enemy attacks. Then it would stay as the enemy house's token as honorable units do not replace engagement tokens if another house already has one.

Exactly ;)