Vynelvale

By GT_Entropy, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Vynelvale's Cathedral says that the OL does not get any extra conquest for the city being razed. I assume this applies for the OL getting 1 + n (n = number of cities razed) CT per turn, but how does it work with the 5 CT the OL gets from the Ascension Plot?

We played this as he still gets the 5 for ascension, just nothing extra per turn. You're still razing a city to fuel your plot, and that conquest is rewarded as a one-time thing for razing the city..which you can now build a temple on. I could see someone disagreeing, but I think it was still intended to net an extra 5 cp.

Cool, that's what we were thinking, just wanted to see what the masses (or just one in this case) thought. If anyone plays this differently, please speak up!

Feanor said:

We played this as he still gets the 5 for ascension, just nothing extra per turn. You're still razing a city to fuel your plot, and that conquest is rewarded as a one-time thing for razing the city..which you can now build a temple on. I could see someone disagreeing, but I think it was still intended to net an extra 5 cp.

+1

Feanor said:

+2