shipping status

By player2020124, in Zombie Apocalypse

Now says "on the boat" and coming soon. :)

Nice!

Now says "on the boat" and coming soon. :)

Where can you find these status updates?

Click "Upcoming" at the top of the screen. It's said "on the boat" for about two weeks now. A quick google-ing suggests that a transatlantic cargo ship takes 10-22 days.

I'm assuming that the books are being printed in China… so wouldn't it be more appropriate to search transpacific (rather than transatlantic) shipping times?

"American components, Russian components, all made in Taiwan!"

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp

then narrow it down to rpg's and you can see status of all their products.

"on the boat"

The product is traveling from the printer to our warehouse. The duration of this process varies depending on where the printer is located, be it in the US, China, or Germany, but generally takes four to six weeks.

Ideally it should be available in time for Christmas. My group has asked me several times if I got the book yet, they like the general concept of the game and are very interested to see how it will actually play (as am I)

It better get to the FFG warehouse soon if we're going to see it before New Years. We'll still need a few weeks for it to ship out.

Well as of today it says now shipping :) , expected by Dec 23. Still no word on a PDF version though?? I wanted to get that first and maybe get the printed core book after christmas

Every RPG I ever bought from FFR was released on hardcopy first, and PDF many weeks (or months) later. It's unfortunate, because I don't have any good gaming stores near me, so shipping from FFG-HQ is kinda expensive - early PDF releases would be nice.

Edited by gyre

yeah I am kind of in the same boat. The closet store is over 2 hours away so I am limited to ordering online (while this isn't a bad thing as often it can be cheaper) but to get items from stores that ship here is rare (with decent prices AND shipping) and I am just not willing to pay the shipping costs unless it's reasonable or I can order enough to make the shipping costs feasible. I don't have much experience with FFG RPG's outside of the Star Wars one so I wasn't sure how they handle PDF's for the lines they are allowed to do PDF's on..

Every RPG I ever bought from FFR was released on hardcopy first, and PDF many weeks (or months) later. It's unfortunate, because I don't have any good gaming stores near me, so shipping from FFG-HQ is kinda expensive - early PDF releases would be nice.

I can understand why they don't do PDFs right away though, as pirate copies of the PDFs will be on the internet in less than 24 hours these days.