quick question...

By Deatheux, in Age of Conan

can we continue a campain(lets suppose that he is in the 2nd campain track of a 3) with a military action... WITHOUT moving an army in the province where the campain has started a turn ago??

thx

Deatheux said:

can we continue a campain(lets suppose that he is in the 2nd campain track of a 3) with a military action... WITHOUT moving an army in the province where the campain has started a turn ago??

thx

Yes! This is on page 11, and on the player aids, under "Military". You may continue a campaign begun on a previous turn without making any army moves.

TK

p.11!!! hummm i miss that!!

in an intrigue contest, is it possible to throw 6 dices without the presence of Conan(for the Conan Player)??

in the last game played, i've got 5 friendly provinces around an ennemy province(tower)m and declare an intrigue contest against that tower... so 5 friendly provinces + 1 for my emissairy... in page 17, nothing restrict to max 5 dice in the intrigue contest. here's why i wonder!

thx

The maximum number of dice for a contest (either Military or Intrigue) is 5. This is on page 13 of the rules, under "The Contest Roll", second paragraph.

The exceptions to this are:

1) Conan fights on your side in either an Intrigue or Military contest.

2) You have "The Cobra Crown" artifact, which allows up to 6 dice in an Intrigue contest.

TK

Tim Kelly said:

The maximum number of dice for a contest (either Military or Intrigue) is 5. This is on page 13 of the rules, under "The Contest Roll", second paragraph.

The exceptions to this are:

1) Conan fights on your side in either an Intrigue or Military contest.

2) You have "The Cobra Crown" artifact, which allows up to 6 dice in an Intrigue contest.

TK

Some Kingdom cards also allow an extra die to be rolled in either type of contest, to a maximum of 6 dice.

ok thx, so even if the province wanted is surround by 5+ friendly parts, the max is 5 dice unless some specific exceptions!

groovy

Columbob said:

Some Kingdom cards also allow an extra die to be rolled in either type of contest, to a maximum of 6 dice.

I checked my Kingdom cards before posting earlier, and I can't find any which let you exceed the 5 limit. (For example, "Hyrkanian Horse Archers" in the Turan deck adds 1 die, but it does not say anything about exceeding the limit.) To which Kingdom Cards do your refer?

TK

Tim Kelly said:

Columbob said:

I checked my Kingdom cards before posting earlier, and I can't find any which let you exceed the 5 limit. (For example, "Hyrkanian Horse Archers" in the Turan deck adds 1 die, but it does not say anything about exceeding the limit.) To which Kingdom Cards do your refer?

TK

You're probably right, I don't know them by heart. So the coveted sixth die can only come from Conan or the Crown.