Boat has docked then?

By Dog0987, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Seems the boat landed, probably caught in a tractor beam or something. wonder how long till it hits shops?

Am I missing something? I'm looking at the "Upcoming" page and it still shows as "On the boat".

Am I missing something? I'm looking at the "Upcoming" page and it still shows as "On the boat".

Yea me too.

I'm just happy I'm getting my Decimator on the 26th. That will help pass the time :D

now, a link i saw yesterday stated it was "Shipping now". when i just checked now, its back on the boat again! i got all excited too!

**** mafia Hutt Syndicate, interfering with my Star Wars!

Fixed that for you.

The real shame is that if this dockworker strike thing weren't in effect, we might have had Imperial Assault in time for crazy Black Friday sales and could have saved some money!!!

I wonder if it will all come out at once or we'll have to wait for the expansion packs. I preordered mine all together and I don't think it ships until they're all available.

I wonder if it will all come out at once or we'll have to wait for the expansion packs. I preordered mine all together and I don't think it ships until they're all available.

I'm praying to the immortal Gods of the Sith that they do, but as of right now, the expansions have a Q1 release :(

Q1 is going to be unlikely unless they finish up soon

Hopefully, this will arrive along with my Decimator. You can never have enough Star Wars in your tabletop (un)life.

Does anyone know if FFG ships everything to the US initally, and then need to "re-ship" the copies for the European and other markets, or do they ship to different distribution centers straight away?

Do they tend to release games simultaneously across the globe, or are the US release earlier than the rest of the world?

Even on a slow boat from China the shipment really should have made it to the US west coast by now. Looking at the data on Vesselfinder.com it looks like a container ship takes just over 14 days to cross the Pacific. So it should have been in port in LA a couple of weeks ago, or at least holding outside the port by then.

Considering it appears as if FFG handed out some preview copies to reviewers during the World Championships Weekend kind of indicates that the US shipment might have reached their warehouse, so hopefully they are just waiting for shipments to reach all distribution centers..

This is of course pure speculation from me, with no real insight in to how the process looks, but I hope I'm right :D

Yeah, with a risk of sounding selfish I do hope the dock issue in the US does not affect shipment to Europe :P

Not selfish at all, Hatting. I'm hoping the same goes for it arriving over in Oz.

Yeah, with a risk of sounding selfish I do hope the dock issue in the US does not affect shipment to Europe :P

If they do release it simultaneously across the globe I fear it would put the release in Europe back to, unless it's already in their warehouse of course.

Yesterday I couldn't find any ships moored outside LA that left China around October 15th on Vesselfinder. Most of them departed late October or early November.

It's "only" the west cost whiooch is affacted right? Shipments to Europe would go from the Eat Cost, wouldnt it?

Yesterday I couldn't find any ships moored outside LA that left China around October 15th on Vesselfinder. Most of them departed late October or early November.

Wow.

We are actually monitoring the transit of cargo transports.

How very quintessentially Imperial.

The true fans are of this game are on this thread.

Im trying to wait patiently as is the Jedi way. But if this game doesn't get here soon I may turn to the dark side.

Wow.

I have been trolling this thread like crazy. I shall speak for the trolls, we may not be posting on this thread, but we are still part of it.

I do want to say vesselfinder seems really cool

Wow.

Well, I assume I will mostly have to take on the role of the Imperial player within our gaming group.

But since I'm a really nice guy I feel I must improve on my evil side, and apparently I've succeed to some extent ;)

Wow.

Well, I assume I will mostly have to take on the role of the Imperial player within our gaming group.

But since I'm a really nice guy I feel I must improve on my evil side, and apparently I've succeed to some extent ;)

I'm pretty sure everyone who buys the game is going to have be the Imperials during the first campaign :P

So developing an evil side is necessary.

Thinking about it though, it would be pretty hilarious forcing the GM role on a newbie and telling him: "good luck figuring stuff out."

Edited by Armandhammer

Now, that would be truly evil ;)

Edited by stu7708

I still hoop to get my coppie around X-mas, bud master said

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

I'm pretty sure everyone who buys the game is going to have be the Imperials during the first campaign :P

On that note, does anyone know if there are plans to release more campaigns of if they just assume we'll make our own?

I'd love to be both Imperial and Rebel player at some point but if I play through the campaign once, some of the surprises will be gone.