Two weapon fighting question

By felismachina, in Only War Rules Questions

After today game my players faced enemy melee combatant with two weapons they decided that it's unbalanced

So onto my question

When using two melee weapons with lighting attack does character roll two times and score hit equal to success on each weapon? It's unbalanced imo if character having 60 WS rolling 01 on both atacks can score 12 hits as half action or does WS bonus apply for both weapons and even with two weapons numbers of hits can't exceed WS bonus?

And lighting atack which is half action used with two weapons mean that character made full action or half action this round?

I don't recall there being any limit on how many hits a Two-Weapon Wielder can deal past WSB for each Lightning Attack. Personally, I would find it odd to limit hits from two separate weapons to just the wielder's WSB.

The two Lightning Attacks are lumped into one Half Action as per the written rules.

As an aside, how strong are these characters that you sprung a Two-Weapon Wielder on them? New players would probably get steamrolled and be left with a bad taste in their mouth. I would reserve such dual-wielding enemies for more seasoned characters that can tank a few hits if they need to.