offensive fire power ?

By LinkavichChumofsky, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

I thought I read this question a while back, however when rereading most of the blogs I couldn't find the answer so im asking or re-asking it if its been asked already. does the card apply if the team goes unopposed in a matchup? like the card reads " scoreboard phase: each time you win a matchup by 3 or more star power, gain 2 fans.

Now I read the rule book front and back and it does declare that If you go unopposed, you are to be considered the winner. So my question is; does it count as winning by three if your alone and have a star power of three making it 3 to 0? or does it count as you just winning but doesn't apply to the fan bonus of the card Offensive firepower?

after doing some independent reading, as it states in the rule book, pg sixteen talks about abilities based on winning and loosing, so it sais if your alone, it counts as winning, that being said; my group and I have agreed to let managers with one or more players with a total of 3 or higher star power that also have the "offensive fire power" upgrade who stand alone at any match up, gain the additional 2 fans, for the score is 3-0, feel free to leave comments and your two cents of the subject, thanks for reading :)

I agree with your interpretation. 3 vs 0 means it activates.