Superior Numbers

By Goknights12, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Rules Questions

If I start the game with Superior numbers, is that the card coming into play? DO I start the game with a ship in play?

If I start the game with Superior numbers, is that the card coming into play? DO I start the game with a ship in play?

Reaction : After this objective enters play, search your deck for a Fighter unit of printed cost 2 or lower and put it into play. Shuffle your deck.

When it enters play, you can use the reaction, whether that is on your first turn or 3rd or whatever.

Reaction : After this objective enters play, search your deck for a Fighter unit of printed cost 2 or lower and put it into play. Shuffle your deck.

When it enters play, you can use the reaction, whether that is on your first turn or 3rd or whatever.

NICE! I thought I was playing it wrong, but now it really is that powerful.

Oddly enough Superior Numbers in a TIE fighter deck was the only thing that I found that really gave my trench run deck a run for its money. If the trench run deck doesn't find an early Yoda or Rebel assaults and TIE fighters trigger it can be 4 objectives on DS's third turn and game over man. GAME OVER.

If I reveal Superior Numbers and my opponent reveals The False Report, I assume that I get to choose to trigger my reaction first and then my opponent? So I search out a Fighter, put it into play and then they bounce it to my hand?

NICE! I thought I was playing it wrong, but now it really is that powerful.

its deffently cool to have free units put into play, but realistically your looking at a tie bomber or tie fighter for free, so powerfull might be a stretch. as they are the only 2/1 cost "fighters"

but it does get u a free unit to start and in a tie swarm deck where dumping as many units as as u can to the board is the goal, this does help in that effect.

You are forgetting about TIE Advanced. They're pretty awesome with Superior Numbers. In a couple (hopefully) of months we'll be able to pull TIE Interceptors from Fel's set.

If I reveal Superior Numbers and my opponent reveals The False Report, I assume that I get to choose to trigger my reaction first and then my opponent? So I search out a Fighter, put it into play and then they bounce it to my hand?

Correct. DS reveals their objectives first one at a time (resolving any Reactions before moving to the next one) then LS does the same.

You are forgetting about TIE Advanced. They're pretty awesome with Superior Numbers. In a couple (hopefully) of months we'll be able to pull TIE Interceptors from Fel's set.

Yes! The Tie Ad out first, plus a tie bomber and say a tie fighter, you can take out an objective turn one and really make things interesting early on.

Yes! The Tie Ad out first, plus a tie bomber and say a tie fighter, you can take out an objective turn one and really make things interesting early on.

No you can't. DS skips the conflict phase on turn one.

The only way the DS can destroy an objective on turn 1 is Superlaser Blast. And since it costs 4, you're not going to play much else (though Superior Numbers could help with that).