The New Houses!

By Tomdidiot, in General Discussion

They weren't enemies until the events of the books. And just because houses are "allied" doesn't mean they're BFFs forever. Like in the board game, sometimes you need to make a temporary alliance to get rid of the fattie who's in the way of both of you.

"You don't need formal alliances with people you trust." --Tywin Lannister

Well, I think the Night's Watch have been breaking a lot of their own rules lately, so why not go for the Throne. Hard to say what I want to say without potentially spoiling the series on common TV folk who are lagging behind, but if certain theories are to be believed about certain characters, The Night's Watch might be a legit faction vying for power in Westeros.

Well, I think the Night's Watch have been breaking a lot of their own rules lately, so why not go for the Throne. Hard to say what I want to say without potentially spoiling the series on common TV folk who are lagging behind, but if certain theories are to be believed about certain characters, The Night's Watch might be a legit faction vying for power in Westeros.

"For the Watch."

Now I have a sad :c