Flesh shaping to a better, more desirable you

By Chrysalis2, in Black Crusade Game Masters

Hi,

I've been reading the Tome of Excess and they talk mostly about conferring combat-like abilities to a creature. What about the daemonic and the beautiful?

Suppose I wish to corrupt a convent of Adeptas Sororitas, by replacing her flesh crafted minion as the abbess, eventually replacing more of the devout with my own flesh crafted copies? Eventually turning the innocent into the depraved.

Whatabout the slow corruption of a planetary governor through beautfication? Making him ever more desireable through impants, training and a few tweaks on the surgical table? Having his inner circle become increasingly debauched...

A noble family have to wed to maintain their trade agreements against other power blocks. Only problem is that one is an aged man past his prime and the other a young boy just entering the flower of youth. Now for their to be holy matrimony there needs to be a marriage, the blood on the sheets and the pregnancy. All very difficult to produce with one too many seamen and one too few mermaids, so as our social conscious flesh shaper, I have to do some genotype tweaking to make sure that the wheels of the Imperium keep rolling, and perhaps promises of keeping the first born - after all it's traditional!

The newly converted Space Marine to the path of Slaneesh is havig misgivings about this sensate thing, as everything tastes pretty much the same, foreplay could as well involve reading a codex, and playing musical instruments is giving him tennis elbow, he has tried cutting but there aren't many nerve endings to strum. Personally, I blame chem-gelding but what is a poor flesh crafter have to do to turn old Sargeant Grim into a true sensating adonis?

So, instead of reaching for the needle and thread or the odd toolbox to look like hellish interpretations of cenobites, I want to instead to look and create wholesome perfect examples for the greater temptations.

Any thoughts on the matter? The doctor is in

Having played a flesh shaper before and being a big Slaanesh fanboy, I like this idea a lot.

I know you can purchase Unnatural Characteristics using the Rite of Fleshmoulding - Unnatural Fellowship would be a good way to go for beatifying other players and NPCs. As for daemonic flesh, the Fear Trait should do nicely, as you can essentially sculpt whatever terrifying abominations of anatomy you like and use the Fear Trait/Multiple Arms etc to represent that.

For corrupting the Sororitas Convent, using Sculpulytes to impersonate the Sisters seems totally doable - especially if you have the Sisters being impersonated as sacrifices to cherry-pick body parts and faces from. Talk with your GM, but it sounds like it should work.

I had the urge to cackle maniacally when I read the bit about the sex change to facilitate arranged marriage. Well done, sir/madam. Well played.

If you're looking for more ideas...

What about that Mechanicus adept who laments over his rusted, third-hand augmentations, greedily lusting after the most exquisite workmanship of the machine bodies of the Archmagi? Well, thanks to being able to grant the Machine Trait and Unnatural Fellowship, maybe you can help him out with that...as long as he promises to keep some flesh on him for you to work with...

Brother Dugann of the Storm Wardens Chapter never wanted to be recruited to the Astartes - after all, with both his parents dead, he has a little sister to look after, which he can't well do if he's out on missions in the Jericho Reach. What's a young girl to do? A pretty young thing like her won't last a second in the underhives of Scintilla on her own, but as a female she has no chance of being recruited to the Astartes. Then again, it's all a matter of filling up the power armor...a few extra organs here and there should be of no issue to one such as the gleaming Doctor Chrysalis...and as for her face, that can be worked with. In the Mark VI plate, no one will even notice the difference...

Anyway, long story short, I think this is a brilliant idea.

Ah if only your eyes have seen what I have seen.

Why poor rusted tech-priest, you keep wanting to enhance the body, but the body you wish to enhance is but falling apart. Perhaps with a better frame, I can give you a helping hand. There is no need to de-skinyourself, I am not that kind of... person. You just need to show what you desire and I will see about accomodating them into you, but first everything must go.

There is a campaign plot point in the brewing with wheels, plots, anesthesia (I lied) and space marines. Something that my dear delectable players have yet to experience. The Alpha Legion is always recruiting - if you know how to ask.

Edited by Chrysalis

Oh snap.

I'm currently using the Alpha Legion as the big bads of a plot arch built up over a year and a half, spears out over two campaigns. The Horus Heresy, necrons, time travel, and all manner of other shenanigans abound.

Hydra Dominatus.

>:>

My group had the following:

A chaos space marine with spiked power armor covered in dead babies. Gm didn't allow that, but toned it down and made them a npc faction known as the "Hellclad" warband.

A terminator with a naked sister of battle with her limbs amputated strapped to his back. Gm almost had a fit but it was cleared.

A npc chaos dreadnaught with four heads on spikes linked to the dreadnought's life support: They are the heads of famous imperial cardinals, slaughtered and now forced in (un)death to watch the atrocities commited by chaos against the imperium. The fun part is the left most head is becomming corrupted and will sometime cheer the chaos marines on rather than wail and curse.

Edited by Robin Graves

Hy I'm an Alpha legionaire and I was wondering; could you sculpt my face to resemble the emperor?

Depends on which Emperor you wish to be sculpted to become?

The corpse emperor, would involve a failing and rusted penitent engine fueled by thousands of psykers.

The living emperor would demand pict recordings and measurements of his altogether.

If you want to see how well I can wield a scalpel have a look at Abaddon, he wanted to the face in the family.

Still, expensive is expensive. If you want a hack job, ask someone else.

The way he looks on the devotional statues, imperial propaganda posters etc. It will totaly mess with any imperial's head!

Now the word bearers might take offence at me sporting the looks of their most hated enemy, but it's not like there isn't any strife between our legions...

Don't speak to me of Abbadon! 13 black crusades and he still struggeling on Cadia! You'd almost think he didn't want to succeed, as if his allegiance was not completly to chao-hmmm I gotta ask Alpharius in 3d squad if we haven't replaced Abbadon with one of our operatives.

Ah yes, Cadia. Visited there once. Not much to see or do but walk among the empty expanses of fallen tombstones.

As for the face. It can be done. A visage of a god among men. Penitents will look upon you and cower. The faithful will fall at your feet, the heretical will bray for your blood.

Just remember these words. A mask once worn with conviction will cease to be a mask.

Edited by Chrysalis

Don't worry. I'm Alpha Legion. And if there's one thing we are good at it's masks.

I'm Alpharius.

We are ALL Alpharius...

Hydra dominatus!

Well, I also played Legio XX infiltrator marine once. Usually I used disguise kit and loyalist heraldry. When needed I used human operatives. When that fails, you can do a lot of data-tossing with nothing but comms-leach.

This is the sort of creativity that I would love to see if I ever get to run BC for one of my player's other group. Not gonna hold my breath, though. : (