Clayton Level 8 x3
Captain Hook Level 8

World:
Disney Castle Level 1
Destiny Islands Level 1
Monstro Level 1 x2

Card Total: 53

Strategy:
So, the goal is, obviously, to get the opponent down to 0 HP while stopping them from racing. I usually always have out Monstro to block my opponent's friend area and then hit them with Gravigas to pick off the remaining friends. On my friend area, if health is good, I always have out Alice and Yuffie so that, every turn, my opponent loses a friend and I lose Yuffie and then bring her back for -1 HP. That leaves room for one more friend I can have out. I bring out something that can hinder my opponent such as Sebastian, Owl, Phil, The Cheshire Cat. Or, I'll have something to assist in Magic-casting such as Donald Duck or The Cheshire Cat. When health gets low, I kill off Alice with her own effect and wait to get my Curas to heal. Then I bring her back out. For this deck, I needed a Riku with a relatively low attack to utilize Olympia. So, I picked level 2. Most world racers use the Sora Level 2 promo for its anti-aggro effect and it's somewhat low level. I counter this card's effect with Olympias. I attack with an Olympia which still puts Sora's attack up by 4, but then, the attack values are switched, putting Riku. By that time, they won't have friends and can't use attack (maybe). So then I just throw a Soul Eater. My Phil prevents any Magic cards from being played but it doesn't block Tinker Bells. So, I use Captain Hook to block Tinker Bell and Peter Pan to prevent healing and attacking my Dark/Heartless and Dark/Villains. Clayton is helpful because the opponent has to have a friend to escape from their world. I threw Hundred Acre Woods in to attack the opponents hand and heal a little. Destiny Islands is there to search level 0 Friends quickly. I also use Abu Pinocchio to attack my opponents hand.

EDIT 1:
I removed Abu and Pinnochio because it was too difficult to pull both at once and one took up room in my hand without the other. also, I couldn't have Pinnochio in my friend area because it was too limited with Monstro's effect.
I added in a Jack Skellington so I could play a little more powerful Dark early on.
I added in a Tornado Step to get some back up and to build up when my opponent has a high world count.
I removed Hundred Acre Wood because I never saw an oppportunity to play it, and, when I did, it would have always been played on top of Monstro, my main effect.
I added in Behemoth for more Friend control.

EDIT 2:
I removed the 3 Olympias because, through all of my playtesting, I've seen that I constantly discard them and instigate the challenges, making them useless.
I added in a The White Rabbit to get Alice in my hand quicker.
I added in Winnie The Pooh Level 1 to make my opponent more helpless against dark cards.
I added in Piglet to use as a fodder for Alice and to grab Winnie The Pooh Level 1 from my deck.

EDIT 3:
I added in 2 Tiduses to kill off Tiduses, Ducks, and other pesky level 0.
I added in Cid and Tigger for more level 1.
I took out Donald Duck level 2 because I only used him for Aerora and I don't need Aerora because I have enough dark.
I added Jack Skellington level 2 and 3 to get more powerful dark out.
I took out 3 Gravigas and added 3 Gravitys because it works in my deck due to my friend control.
I took out Aerora because I have enough dark control that I don't need it.
I added in Disney Castle level 1.
I added in a second Monstro so I could play it on top of Destiny Islands and Disney Castle.

COMMENT, RATE, APPRECIATE.

demonofturks said:

Player/Light:
Riku Level 2

Friend:
Sebastian Level 0
Owl Level 0
Abu Level 0
Alice Level 0
Pinocchio Level 1
Phil Level 1
The Cheshire Cat Level 2
Donald Duck Level 2
Yuffie Level 2

Magic:
Cura Level 2 x3
Graviga Level 4 x3
Aerora Level 4

Attack:
Fairy Harp x 3
Olympia x 3
Soul Eater x2
Divine Rose x3

Dark/Heartless:
Power Wild Level 2 x2
Large Body Level 2 x2
Stealth Sneak Level 4
Screwdiver Level 4 x2
Aquatank Level 5
Invisible Level 5 x2
Darkball Level 6 x2
Wyvern Level 8

Dark/Villains:
Clayton Level 8 x3
Captain Hook Level 8

World:
Hundred Acre Wood Level 0
Destiny Islands Level 1
Monstro Level 1

Card Total: 48

Honestly this is pretty bad. You only have a handful of friends, one of which is the only caster, and you're playing Alice. Alice is always a double sided sword, you can kill as many as you like, but you lose the great amount and make it easier to pick up your better cards with Simba because your fodder is gone. Most world racers would use Pan/Beast/Herc to clear off Sneak and then blast through with Cloud to get to a new level of world. One suggestion might be use Ooggie and Lock (from set 4) when he comes out, stops them from lowering the level of your dark cards and gets you a powerful villain on the field with support.

Roxas said:

demonofturks said:

Player/Light:
Riku Level 2

Friend:
Sebastian Level 0
Owl Level 0
Abu Level 0
Alice Level 0
Pinocchio Level 1
Phil Level 1
The Cheshire Cat Level 2
Donald Duck Level 2
Yuffie Level 2

Magic:
Cura Level 2 x3
Graviga Level 4 x3
Aerora Level 4

Attack:
Fairy Harp x 3
Olympia x 3
Soul Eater x2
Divine Rose x3

Dark/Heartless:
Power Wild Level 2 x2
Large Body Level 2 x2
Stealth Sneak Level 4
Screwdiver Level 4 x2
Aquatank Level 5
Invisible Level 5 x2
Darkball Level 6 x2
Wyvern Level 8

Dark/Villains:
Clayton Level 8 x3
Captain Hook Level 8

World:
Hundred Acre Wood Level 0
Destiny Islands Level 1
Monstro Level 1

Card Total: 48

Honestly this is pretty bad. You only have a handful of friends, one of which is the only caster, and you're playing Alice. Alice is always a double sided sword, you can kill as many as you like, but you lose the great amount and make it easier to pick up your better cards with Simba because your fodder is gone. Most world racers would use Pan/Beast/Herc to clear off Sneak and then blast through with Cloud to get to a new level of world. One suggestion might be use Ooggie and Lock (from set 4) when he comes out, stops them from lowering the level of your dark cards and gets you a powerful villain on the field with support.

You didn't read the "Strategy" area, did you? I use Yuffie as a fodder for Alice and then pull her back until I'm low on HP. And, I use the Monstro to cut down the friend area of my opponent along with Gravigas. That should control their friend area fairly well gui%C3%B1o.gif . I might cut out the Stealth Sneak, but there's only one and you never know when you'll face an opponent with no Pan ready (as I control the friend area).

I did read the strategy but I'm still not sure I like the risk you gamble with it. If you like you could try it out on one of the Sunday tournaments.

Roxas said:

I did read the strategy but I'm still not sure I like the risk you gamble with it. If you like you could try it out on one of the Sunday tournaments.

Yeah, it is a high risk. I've made drastic revisons to the deck and it's altered. Sunday tournaments? Where? When? What?

*DECK EDITED*

does anyone know what the sunday tournaments are?

Okay, I know what Sunday tournaments are now.

*DECK EDITED AGAIN*

*DECK EDITED AGAIN*

*DECK EDIT 3 MADE*