The Queen of Embers - new fan made adventure available

By d6 Evil Men, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Hello everyone.

The Queen of Embers is a new fan made adventure I wrote for WFRP. The events of the adventure take place in Nuln and Wissenland over eight connected chapters and take weeks or even months of the player characters’ time, and several gaming sessions, to complete.

The adventure is written for 2nd edition rules but converting it to other editions of WFRP should be rather a straightforward affair. In fact, I believe some scenes will benefit from certain 3rd edition mechanics.

Here is a dropbox-link to the pdf-file (1,8 MB): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29503787/The%20Queen%20of%20Embers.pdf

Doc Cthulhu will make the adventure available on the Daily Empire site soon, once some technical difficulties have been sorted out.

I hope you enjoy The Queen of Embers .

Nice work. It appears to be quite the effort! 86 pages of adventure!

jh

Thanks for the likes.

As this is now up on the Daily Empire I'll remove it from dropbox.

Thanks to doc_cthulhu for hosting it.

Edited by d6 Evil Men

I have read the synopsis so far.

Good story so far. The Politics of Nuln plus Emanuelle are quite interesting a not so out threaded like other parts of the empire.

Revolution, Cultis and a self centred Countess, and these aren't even the bad guys. :)

Thanks for this.

It looks pretty good.

How do you feel about this happening BEFORE the Storm of Chaos?

You are most welcome.

Sure, you can place it before the Storm of Chaos. However, I feel you still need a conflict of some sort (between two provinces for example) to justify the building of Land Ships and the Saltpeter Men rising to power. But you don't necessarily need to place it after the Storm of Chaos.