Imperial Assault Unboking

By Chagidiel, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Found this Unboxing video it's in german but anyway =)

Edited by Chagidiel

[kicks himself for not learning German before now]

Thanks for posting; even though it's German, it's nice to see a video of the unboxing, to go along with the pics that others have shared.

they have posted a "let's play" video for this as well with 2 heroes, so they show off what this game does to blance this out. I would give you a minor spoiler warning though, as they play a different map than what was shown at GamesCon.

Nevertheless even if you don't understand german, there are a few nice miniature and tile/component close ups you may find worthwhile to check out. here is the link

Edited by DAMaz

Excellent, I may have to check these out when home from work. I've checked the unboxing pictures from over at BoardGameGeek but nothing else.

Das ist großartig !

Möge die Macht mit dir sein.

Cool, but i did not hear any boking, oh wait it said unboking so i guess that works lol. Jk simple typo, i do em all the time myself. Sucks when they are on the title and you cant edit it. Sucks that i only speak very little german.

Sucks that i only speak very little german.

Basically they are saying how wunderbar it would have been to have these units availbe for the invasion of Poland in '39.

:P

Too soon?

Sucks that i only speak very little german.

Basically they are saying how wunderbar it would have been to have these units availbe for the invasion of Poland in '39.

:P

Too soon?

We handled Poland just fine. Needed them when we marched into Russia....

Jene glücklichen Deutschen sind wieder .

Cool! I'm happy you showed this video. I speak German so this is a great way to keep up on the language for me. :)