Do Ku'Gaths Nurglings damage themselves when they deploy to a planet?

By StupidPanic, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Rules Questions

This card - and its ruling - makes me think that FFG should use more time on playtesting the cards before they put them on the market and less time on how to maximise their profits (by "making" us buy the 3rd core set and throw away most of the Cards).

Throw away most of the cards lol.. 2 sig squads =18 cards and 2 dup cards= 3

so 21 wasted cards per faction.

I'm pretty sure the benefit of having a play set for seven factions + neutral cards for 2 decks at a time out way the 147 "wasted" cards. Buying 2 core sets for netrunner felt like more wasted cards.

I would much rather waste 147 cards with my 3 core sets then have to buy 2 core sets that came with 4 factions (2 cards each maybe a couple 3s) which you would be complaining about the 83 wasted cards and the lack of choices (space marines orks, eldar and chaos)

You will never be able to make everyone 100% happy. And some people will always find something to complain about.

Personally I would rather stay positive and throw my money at ffg

Just a though on this:

Using the War Pack price point as a guide (60 cards for $15), a Core Set with 3x of each card (490 total cards, plus tokens, counters, dials, etc.) would need to be priced around $125.

Ironically, that's about the same as 3x Core Sets. (Or were people expecting almost 3 times the cards for the same $40 price tag?)

If FFG had gone that route, we'd probably be dealing with the opposite complaint: The price tag to even start playing the game is too high at $125, so it's hard to find people willing to buy in to the LCG to begin with.

This card - and its ruling - makes me think that FFG should use more time on playtesting the cards before they put them on the market and less time on how to maximise their profits (by "making" us buy the 3rd core set and throw away most of the Cards).

That's really two separate points. I agree with the former, not so much the second.

Iv been having a read and this may sound silly but if only one nurgling rocks up does he hurt himself or not, and their are no other nurglings that have also moved to said planet.

Iv been having a read and this may sound silly but if only one nurgling rocks up does he hurt himself or not, and their are no other nurglings that have also moved to said planet.

If a Nurgling has moved to a planet, it and anything else that moved to that planet will trigger the forced reaction and be dealt 1 damage. So yes.

If the Nurgling was damaged, it is possible for it to destroy itself and stop any further triggers from taking place. Ordering of the forced reaction resolution order will be determined by the player with initiative.