Internal Adventure creation competition

By GauntZero, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

Hello Boyz,

To both increase the amount of high quality adventures to start our DH2 campaigns with, and the fun it provides, I'd like to start an internal forum competition in adventure creation.

The rules for this would be the following:

1.) The adventure has to stick to the given DH fluff as close as possible and has to be in Askellon

2.) it has to be written in English

3.) the completed adventure has to be posted or linked in this subforum with an opened own topic named: "Adventure Competition: YOUR ADVENTURES NAME"

4.) It has to be finished until November 30th

5.) Own organizations/cults are valid. But they should fit the setting.

Afterwards, we could make a poll for the winner.

What do you think ?

Edited by GauntZero

I'm in. Question though: What are the limitaiotns on length?

Also, is there a limitation on setting? Should these adventures be set in Askellon?

Edited by Cogniczar

I'm in. Question though: What are the limitaiotns on length?

Also, is there a limitation on setting? Should these adventures be set in Askellon?

As the official setting for DH2 is Askellon, yes, the setting has to be Askellon.

I would not limit length though. Anything that is between 10 and 100 pages should be fine.

I'd love to try but I've got a few other projects in the pipleline at the moment.

What about homebrew/custom organizations? Are they OK, or should I stick to the organizations present in the rulebook?

Own organizations are valid. But they should fit the setting.

The Istvaanian Candidate -

isvt_cand_cover2_0.png

Adventure: TBC - Nov 30th

Handout: Inquisitor Kilsam Sirstandoz GM Sheet

The Adventure: Introduction and Overview

All relevant hand-outs will be added here leading up to the completion of my adventure.

Edited by Cogniczar

Added the Introduction and Overview. This will give a hint of the rest of the adventure. At this point, probably be the only one writing an adventure, but oh well, its fun. ^^.

I like the effort you are putting into this, even an own cover. :o That is very nice. Maybe I will send my Intro Adventure "Seeds of heresy" from the Campaigns for share thread in the race. If I find enough motivation to translate it in detail :P

And what you say is true, there are not many GMs willing to share their adventures.

EDIT: Maybe you could win more participants, if there would be some sort of price. Lately people tend to not do much for free.^^ In another forum there are character competions running, the winner gets a semi professional picture of his character...Maybe something like that could help you.

Edited by Ripplo